Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rajaselvi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2012, 09:31 PM
    How should I stop the thinking of love,lover and sex
    I'm a professional student. actually I'm in love with a guy. he also loves me...
    Because of this love, I'm not able to concentrate in my remaining works.. 24 hrs his love and SEXY memories occupies my mind. So, I can't study. So, I need a solution to improve my future by controlling my feelings.. he is also in same condition..

Check out some similar questions!

He had sex with someone during our breakup, how can I stop thinking about it. [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I dated for 2 years, we broke up from an argument, and within 2 weeks, he had sex with another girl... 2 months after the break up, he approached me and wanted to try to work things out, I was still very in love with him at the time and agreed to go Mexico with him for a week to...

I love my boyfriend but I can't stop thinking about my ex. [ 7 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for 10 months. Our relationship has its ups and downs because we argue and fight most of the time but when we're OK, we're totally sweet. Every time we fight, I try to think about my ex's (my first love) happy memories just to compensate the pain inflicted by my...

I love a friend and can't stop thinking about them, help. [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what do do anymore, I need help.

Why did my lover stop having sex with me? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been married for 5+ years and with my now husband for 18 years , he is a great man, successful, caring and handsome. I meet my lover in July last year and we started a relationship , he is slightly less handsome than my husband, blue collar , but I am very attracted to him, our intimate...

How will l stop thinking about someone l love [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to * ishme l have a love one that l can't stop thinging about her, *how will l stop thinging about her. And so that she will think about me. And if someone love you ,what are the sings that she show you that she love you.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.