Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happygirlX10x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2011, 05:06 PM
    I love a friend and can't stop thinking about them, help.
    I don't know what do do anymore, I need help.
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Aug 28, 2011, 01:46 PM
    It may be difficult, but tell them! One day you could regret it if you don't. Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can I stop thinking about her? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I recently started talking with this girl in one of my classes. I started smiling at her and would smile back at me. We have talked a couple of times and I like her. I see her in my class everytday and every time I go in she smiles at me. I don't know if she has a boyfriend though I'm hoping...

I'm in love with my best male friend. How can I stop? [ 4 Answers ]

My two best friends are dating. I have known him for five years, and we have been best friends the whole time. I have known her for a little under two: we have become very close as well. I met her because he dated her a few years back, and when they broke up I thought she was really nice...

Ok, I've been thinking I'm in love with my best friend [ 5 Answers ]

I really don't know what to do. There is so much history and dramatics surrounding both of our current situations. Here's a bit of info. We have known each other for about 15 years, have been like family, have been good friends for most of that time, although we lost touch off and on for quite...

How will l stop thinking about someone l love [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to * ishme l have a love one that l can't stop thinging about her, *how will l stop thinging about her. And so that she will think about me. And if someone love you ,what are the sings that she show you that she love you.

I can't stop thinking about her [ 10 Answers ]

OK so here it is( I'm sorry its so long but I could really use some help on it) There's this girl named katie whom I've never seen in person but I've been talking to for about 3 months(phone,chatting) I think, she was my cousins best friend up until she had to mave about 2-3 minutes away, but they...

View more questions Search