Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pnerad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Let me know what u are thinking after this.
    A room contains twenty socks. Ten of them are red and ten of them are green. You have gone into the room to get a pair of socks but it is very dark and you cannot see the colours. How many socks must you take to be sure of getting a pair of socks of the same colours? The pair may be red or green. Explain how?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2009, 08:29 AM

This has been posted before - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/humor-...me-301067.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still thinking about my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I broke up with my ex 4 months back - we had been going out for 5 months. Even though our time was great and didn't really have any fights, we had split up simply because we thought we were just different people. The breakup was fine until a month later, things got messy and kissed a few...

What is he thinking? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 4 months has suddenly started posponing our meetings. He even blew me off on his birthday after spending the previous weekend celebrating my b-day with dinner, gift, etc. I thought I would surprise him on his but he called and said he was busy. Do you think he has found someone...

What is he thinking? [ 10 Answers ]

I have this guy friend who I have known for five years... we are best friends, share everything with each other (no secrets), enjoy each others company more than anything else... but we only really do stuff alone together... whenever I invite him out with my friends he says that he is too shy and...

What is she thinking? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend of three months dumped me by way of text message a few days ago. She said that she needed to grow spiritually and also get her weight and self-esteem under control. She is 21 and I am 20. I felt that she was very cold about the break-up. She is usaually very emotional about...

View more questions Search