Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrcheer2007 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 11:57 PM
    What is he thinking
    It me again!! So my ex and I are close and than last night I text messaged him and just you no the basic hey what's up and than he text me back about an hour later and than we exchanged the usuall how was work,what you doing, how was your day!! You no the basics well his answers were not seeming real to me so I called him and than he would only give me yes no answeres! Than iasked him who he was chillin with because it did not sound like he was texting and he said no one! Than I said you no am I bugging you and he said yes so we got off the phone and he told me not to text him! I do not understand it and he does it all the time we will be textin and it is a mutual tie on who sends the first text than he will get in a story about work and than all of a sudden he tells me I am bugging him! I don't understand why he talks to me in the first place if that goesdown bacuse I do I love him! He was my first love and my best friend and I do not want to lose him.. but I just don't get it

Please help me
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Jul 7, 2007, 12:21 AM
    He is confused.. stay away from him for awhile and you'll know what you both want... just stay away for a few days...
    Scorpio39 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Just make sure you keep your dignity intact!
    In the end both of you will move on and you will be amazed at the fact why you did what you kept doing.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Isn't it funny no matter how much we love some one, there is always something about them that makes them less than perfect, and it drives us crazy. Accept it, as being part of who he is, and just love him.
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 7, 2007, 03:08 PM
    I think he is crazy I can'stand on this type of guy at all.
    He is not just a jerk, I mean, is he retarted??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy I like Playing Games [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice: I met this amazing guy but unfortunantly he lives halfway across the country. We planned an amazing weekend together had a blast and when I got home we talked every single day and planned our next trip to see each other... he told me he never felt about anyone else like he did...

Ex is playing games am I right to walk away? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted a question here about three weeks ago and I got some really great advice back, it was with regards to my ex-girlfriend, we had been out of contact for about two months after trying to be friends, I thought I was never going to hear from her again, and to be honest I was slowly getting use...

The games he's playing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, Okay, here's the skeeze... this guy that I have been friends with for five or six years is everything I thought I needed in every other man I'd dated. He's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. And he's also got the face of an...

Playing games or not [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if my ex is playing games with my head

Playing 95 games on xp [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to play a game for windows 95 on windows xp . I have been doing what help has told me with no success... insert disc,close window,start,my computer,click game icon,cd rom right click auto run ,select properties,select compatibility tab for 95 After all this i get a message...

View more questions Search