Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvvsux Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 01:36 PM
    boyfriend trouble :(
    hi, I'm 15.. me and my boyfriend broke up about 4 months ago and were going out for 7 months. I've been trying to move on its not really working caus I miss him and still want a chance with him again but I can't figure out weather or not he likes me back anymore. I don't know what to do lol.. oh yea I've hooked up with a couple of people one was his best friend =/ and my friend to to try and get my mind off him.. which worked a little I guess... after he found out is when he started hooking up with girls too.. he seemed like he was mad at first but then he didn't after a couple months and especially when he was doing it too but I think he's only doing it to get me jelous back.. its not really working I don't know weather or not that means I don't like him anymore I'm jusr really confused :confused: whut can I do to make him like me again and is it good to be kising other guys or worse in my situation... thanx :)
    bankmama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvvsux
    hi, im 15..me and my boyfriend broke up about 4 months ago and were going out for 7 months. ive been trying to move on its not really working caus i miss him and still want a chance with him again but i can't figure out weather or not he likes me back anymore. i dont know what to do lol..oh yea ive hooked up with a couple of people one was his best freind =/ and my friend to to try and get my mind off of him..which worked a little i guess...after he found out is when he started hooking up with girls too..he seemed like he was mad at first but then he didnt after a couple months and especially when he was doing it too but i think hes only doing it to get me jelous back..its not really working i dont know weather or not that means i dont like him anymore im jusr really confused :confused: whut can i do to make him like me again and is it good to be kising other guys or worse in my situation...thanx :)
    At your age, you shouldn't be doing much of anything with boys. You need to keep your self-respect and your dignity and let him go. If you are sleeping with and or kissing his friends and other boys, I doubt he would want you back. No one will respect you if you don't respect yourself.
    Stars Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Hi
    OK seems like your worrying a bit too much. You might not like my advice but being 15 id tell u... move on! If your like me ud want your ex back because your scared of changes... at the age of 15 I doubt you could really appreciate a very special guy. Date other guys so you can appreciate a guy who would really love you! Enjoy it your still very young life isn't all about guys either enjoy it enjoy it enjoy it! Your missing out on a lot of fun wit your girls!
    Good luck
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 04:47 PM
    OK I am a guy I am 16 if I see my x girlfriend kissing another guy its like wow I guess she dident like that much this is just me but I don't no if you really want him you should talk to him and be like hey I still like you and I think we should give another chance I feel like when I am not with you and I think we both would be happyer with each other this is just me I thin oyu should sit him down and say I only kissed thos other guys because I want you to like me more and I want you bac wall their u go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

My new boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

He can't decide if he wants to give me his heart because of one bad relationship :-/

I need help with my ex boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here I go Im now in 8th grade.And I got with Vegas in 6th grade and dumped him over a stupid reason.The thing is do you think its to late for me to get him back?My friends and family say that he still has feelings for me because he always stares at me.but Im don't know how to tell him that I...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

Not getting along with boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having doubts about going back to live with my boyfriend. We've been together for 6 yrs and have a 12 month baby together. Lately we've been arguing over stupid things. If things don't go his way he thinks I'm selfish. He also curses at me and yells at me in front of our baby. I left him to...

View more questions Search