Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShAtt3r3dxox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 02:16 PM
    I can't figure out what movie I'm thinking of
    I was really young when I used to watch this movie (I'm 15 now) and all I can remember was this kid like trying to get away from this heavy guy and they were in a, like garage or something at one point and then like the kid ran out of there or something and was hiding behind a car or something. Ahh I have noo idea what movie it could have been or who was in it or anything because the last time I saw it I was probably like 5. If you have ANY idea of what I could possibly be talking about please feel free to help me!
    westnlas Posts: 322, Reputation: 25

Jun 20, 2008, 02:21 PM
    The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) is the site I use to search for movie titles, info, etc. Maybe you can search plots, like "child in danger", etc something you do remember, even the approximate release date ? Good luck

Jun 20, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Ughh... it's making me so mad. It was probably from like the 80s or early 90s cause I watched it on TV when I was younger.

Jun 27, 2008, 07:21 AM
    I just remembered something- for some reason the word butterscotch popped into my head. I have NO idea why but maybe that has something to do with the movie?
    poppyla0011 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2008, 10:28 AM
    " The Client" (1994)

Jun 27, 2008, 12:38 PM
    No... that's not the movie I'm thinking of.
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Jun 27, 2008, 08:43 PM
    There was a movie called the Buttercream Gang. I know it was about kids, but I don't remember the plot sorry. Close to butterscotch though:)
    FieryRuby Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAtt3r3dxox
    I was really young when i used to watch this movie (I'm 15 now) and all i can remember was this kid like trying to get away from this heavy guy and they were in a, like garage or something at one point and then like the kid ran out of there or something and was hiding behind a car or something. Ahh I have noo idea what movie it could have been or who was in it or anything because the last time I saw it I was probably like 5. If you have ANY idea of what I could possibly be talking about please feel free to help me!!
    Well I might be totally working but could it have been Over The Top?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of the movie I'm thinking of? [ 2 Answers ]

In the movie a teenager kills other teens and takes their identities. I remember a scene where he shoves a teen in front of a on coming car. Can anyone help me?

I've been thinking about a movie that I don't know the name of! [ 6 Answers ]

This movie is about a grown man who has something mentally wrong with him in which causes him to get into trouble when he befriends a little girl who like doesn't like her family or something! I don't know for certain but I remember a train and either a motel or bed and breakfast! I don't know how...

Trying to figure out this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this about 15 years ago. I believe it is way older than that. The movie is about this bum who breaks in to someone's house. It's during Christmas. I think he stays in this house every winter while the owners are on vacation. This particular year people are stranding from a storm or broke car....

Trying to figure out the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a little girl in the 70"s I remember watching a movie and I would love to see this movie again. I can not remember the name of the movie but I think that at the end a little girl was walking down the steps on the outside of a house carrying a doll in here arms. For some reason when I...

View more questions Search