Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KATHY0911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 06:48 PM
    Will mama cat come back for kitten
    Mama cat was in middle of having kittens, when I walked outside she had 2 already and had one in her mouth that looked like she just gave birth to (because it was very wet looking still) she hasn't come back for the first one she had and I know she took that one and is off somewhere having more kittens, because she is still very pregnant looking. I haven't touched the one she left behind. Is going to remember to come get the one she left behind? The kitten seems to be content where it is at and in a cat house I built for the cats for the cold weather ( it has a light in it that stays on all the time, so the kitten is worm). Mama has not come back to get the kitten yet. What do I do? Will the kitten die before morning?

Check out some similar questions!

How to get a kitten and cat get along [ 6 Answers ]

I have an 11 year old female domestic short hair cat. She has always been a very good cat non aggressive. My son brought in a 5 week old kitten and the 11 year old is always hissing when the kitten gets too close. We put them together only with supervision because I am not sure if my older cat...

My cat had a kitten~~~~ [ 3 Answers ]

And it died.. it came out butt first and my friend told me that she is still in labor b.c she keep walking around the house a lot and puring and then mowing then growing does this sound like she is still in labor or was there just 1 kitten? Please help me ASAP:confused: :confused: :confused:

My cat only had one kitten. [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible for my cat to only have one kitten?

Mama Cat and labor [ 1 Answers ]

My mama cat had her 1st baby this morning,since then there have been no more kittens.The kittens still waiting to be born are all moving around and she has had some contractions.Should I be more concerned that she hasn't delivered the rest?

How do I know if this cat as had kitten? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Im new here and I need some help there is a cat the comes to my bacK porch every so often for food. She's very small and doesn't seem too much older than a kitten herself, but one day when she came I picked her up and he stomach was huge! At first I thought that she had just eaten or something...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.