Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deelovesryan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Baby mama drama
    Okay I am dating this guy for two years and he has a child from a girl he was with for 6 years. I'm not quite sure how there relationship was when they first started dating(which was when she was 16 and he was 18) but I do know that the last at least 2 or 3 years it was nothing but arguing. He would even just leave and go to Daytona without telling her where he was going and would ignore he while he was gone. He was actually doing this when he got an email from her stating she was pregnant.. the only reason he went back to her was for the baby. Well about 2 months after the birth she kicked him out. Now I met him through his brother who was my best friend for 8 years, but I never met him because he didn't come around we lived in a city like 30 minutes away. So I have met the baby before they even broke up through his brother baby sitting. Well the whole time we have been dating she never has wanted to meet me(which to me is a pretty sh*tty mother for not wanting to know who's around her son) She talks crap about me to her friends which some are mutual friends of his/ours. She even has wrote me saying she was the best thing that ever happened to him and he was cheating on me(which he wasn't) Well the only thing I ask of my boyfriend is to tell me when he is talking to her because I will admit I am a little insecure of her being with him for so long and having a kid I mean that's a bond I do not have with him. Now he tells me he loves me and we talk about marriage and having a baby down the road but I just cannot stand her. I have tried to be the bigger person and be nice but she is very immature. I just need some advice on how to deal with her since if I plan on marrying him she is not going anywhere.

Oh some other things she has done: when he did not have a DL(drivers Licesnse) I was driving to go pick up the son and she really asked him to drop me off around the corner before we got there(in MY car!) oh which I DID NOT do. Another, we were in line at taco bell and she pulled up right behind us.. then texts him a <3 just knowing I was right there. I honestly think when she left him she thought he would be miserable and try to get her back but instead he found somebody he is actually happy with and that makes her mad.. what do I do about her??
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 07:10 PM
    If he really truly committed to you, then he's got to man up & remove all of this BS & drama.

Its not for you to fix.

God forbid that you will be the next crazy ex with his kid.

You must have known the baggage before you got involved.

Sounds like he wasn't ready or serious then, after or now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2011, 09:26 PM

You ignore her, and trust the guy your with. She may never stop harassing him, and they have a child together, its really his problem not yours.
    deelovesryan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Thank you I try the best I can to ignore her it is very hard at times but I do trust my man fully thanks!
    mommyof2jj Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 05:33 PM
    I'm kind of in the same as you my boyfriend baby mama lives in Dallas and she's actually down here now. Well this is her first time coming down here and her last. She told my boyfriend when she get here I don't need to be around... but I showed her I went to his mother house last night[where she's staying] and she starting crying because I was there... but stick with your man he seems like a good guy and if you let go she'll think she won.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baby mama drama [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a couple of months but have known each other for over a year. After we started dating his ex girlfriend, of two years of and on, told him she was pregnant with his child. The problem is that they broke up because he caught her cheating on him. She denies that...

Baby mama drama. [ 9 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for a few months, but I always felt like he was hiding something. He later then tells me that he has a girl pregnant and that they are still married but they are ending it. She still lives with him, but he says they don't have sex anymore. He recently told her that its...

Baby mama drama and friend drama [ 28 Answers ]

So my boyfriend and I have been dating just for a little bit. We are so happy together when we with each other and I really care about him a lot. There is a couple down sides though to this relationship. He has a baby mama who is crazy like literally crazy. They haven't been together for about half...

Baby mama drama [ 5 Answers ]

I am a new father who is going through a nasty custody dispute. I have a beautiful baby girl who the mother does not want me to have any contact with. I really don't know her reasons or motivations all I know is two weeks after she was born we got into a fight and she went behind my back filed...

Baby Mama Drama! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, if this is in the wrong forum... please move it for me! Thanks So my boyfriend of over a year has a 2 year old son. The mother of his child has on many occasions acted crazy since he left her. A few examples of her behavior: Showing up at his apartment drunk, threatening to kill herself....

View more questions Search