Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    killanick191 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Cant get over my girlfriends past
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 3 months now and we are truly in love.
    I never felt this way about anyone , I am her first love.
    She was a virgin and I took it away from her , we are teens in love but we talked about each others past and her's is always on my mind bothering me it makes us fight when I think about it because it gets me angry.

It keeps coming in my mind its bassicly about the stuf she did with her ex's and it is causing us to fight and seems like it will soon break us up if I continue going it at. I really wish if I could get over this I am trying but can anyone help me out here ?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 10:20 PM
    Why are you concerned about her past? I believe you should pay more attention to where you are, and where you hope to be in the future. To the extent you are fighting with her, you need to separate from her. Fighting is not good, as far as I can tell.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by killanick191
    She was a virgin and i took it away from her ,
    If that isn't enough for you I don't know what is. Most girls I know by the age of 18 have had at least 5 serious relationships and two babies.
    If her past bothers you I doubt you will be happy with many girls. If you break up you might have to limit yourself to finding a girl that joined one of those promise clubs.

There aren't many girls out there that you can say

Quote Originally Posted by killanick191
    She was a virgin and i took it away from her ,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble forgetting my girlfriends past [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you could help me out a bit. I've been with my girlfriend nearly 4 months now, and up until about 5 weeks ago, it was going amazing. Let me just tell you that we live away from each other at the moment, as we met over the internet, but we see each other...

Communication With Ex-Girlfriends [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating a guy for 2 1/2 years. We worked together for 5 years prior to dating.. although not closely. We have said "i love you's", exchanged tokens of affections, etc, etc. We do talk about maririage, although neither of us stresses because we have both been married before and are now...

Jealous of my girlfriends present and past [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the whole story: I have been "going out" with my girlfriend on/off for the past 6 years. Before me she had another boyfriend. After she cheated on me with him, he found out about it and there has been bad blood ever since. In the beginning, she would still be his girlfriend and...

Experienced Girlfriends Past [ 1 Answers ]

This is silly, but I am having a real problem with my girlfriends past. I know that who and what she is now.. what I fell in love with... are all necessary products of what she's been through. I also know the pat answer of... " well she's with YOU now". In the disclosure part of the...

Major help needed with girlfriends past [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm am 20 yrs old and I am dating a 25 yr old woman I met her at my college she is a beautiful woman and a good person we have been together for 7 months and she is telling me that she wants to be with me forever.When she first said this I was shocked for the simple fact that it was flattering...

View more questions Search