Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexydj21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 09:55 AM
    How can a grandmother adopt her grandchild.
    I am a single mother who is having a hard time getting on my feet me and my baby girl who I love dearly have been hopping from home to home and I am tired of putting my baby through all this.I lost my place due to beening in a bad neighborhood it got shot in so I moved to Florida with a family member and they put me out so I moved in with another and they put us out.. so my loving boyfriend let us stay with him and it didn't work out so his mama let us move in and she put us out.I am tired of putting my baby through this I had a job but the people I lived with never gave me time to save up and get my own place... My baby don't desrve this I love her so much but I can't put her through this nomore she deserves better than this so I was trying to figure out how do I give custody to my mother until I am stable enough to take care of her.My mama is welling to get her I just don't know how to do it... please help me with this situtation?? :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 18, 2008, 10:49 AM
    She doesn't need a court order to watch after her, and give her stability, while you get it together, but child services, in moms state, can help you get the legal papers necessary, to give her the legal guardianship, to make medical decisions, and other actions for the welfare of the child. Wish you much luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard to handle 4 year old grandchild [ 5 Answers ]

Need a creative way to get a 4 year old child to listen. He won't respond to the word no. Standing him in the corner don't work, spanking don't work. He is also this way at his home. Need something else to get him to mind.

I want to adopt my grandchild [ 1 Answers ]

My granddaughter has lived with us since she was born 12 years ago. Her mother, has asked that we adopt her. How hard will this be to do? My daughter has sole legal custody of our grand daughter and the father has not seen her for four years.

My grandchild abuse [ 6 Answers ]

My grandchild will be two very soon my daughter a single mom has a drinking problem and anger issues.tell me what you think I have been helping her take care of him . Pick him up one Sunday about a month ago and the baby sitter said he fell out of the highchair call her right away she was out...

Losing a grandchild preterm [ 1 Answers ]

I have just lost my grandson of 21 weeks gestation.I would value any advice on how to help my daughter.I can't think of anything to say that would make a diffference.She is just desolate,and so hurt.

View more questions Search