Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazybird Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

May 1, 2007, 12:55 PM
    One other thing. This man has no respect for you. He cannot have a good opinion of you because you know about his wife and you are continuing this.
    poppa0777 Posts: 104, Reputation: 11

May 1, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Comment on crazybird's post
    AMEN!
    poppa0777 Posts: 104, Reputation: 11

May 1, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    What I can't understand is how you are able to go with this man knowing how you are hurting his spouse. Where are your morals? If you continue this you are no better than he. How would you like it if the shoe was on the other foot? You are only 23. Get a single boyfriend.
    HEY CRAZYBIRD......YOU AIN'T CRAZY!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married man [ 21 Answers ]

So I'm seeing a married man, we've been "together" for about a year and a half. He's told me he loves me, and I really believe I love him too. His wife already knows about us, but doesn't have proof. He's not looking to leave his wife because of the divorce and starting all over with a house and...

In love with a married man [ 41 Answers ]

I met this man over twenty years ago and I was already married. He and I worked together during this time and he fell in love with me. I believe I felt the same way, but I was committed to my marriage. He eventually got married, but we never stopped talking and eventually we told each other how...

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

I'm in Love with an Married man.. Help! [ 21 Answers ]

I am 19 yeas old and I am in love with a married man.. He is 20 and he has been with his wife for almost 5 year but had been married for 1 year.. He don’t live with his wife, she lives in Panama and he lives here in Canada.. He was going to go back to Panama this year but now he don't want to go...

Married man [ 35 Answers ]

I'm messing with a married man . He tells me everyday he loves me, he calls me everyday. Please tell me do he really loves me.he also, bought me a promise ring for christmas . Tell me what that mean.

View more questions Search