Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2009, 03:04 AM

I wouldn't bother with him again-he sounds like a jerk.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 28, 2009, 07:00 AM

You tell him to mind his own business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to communicate with my deceased girl? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi this my first question um I just recently lost my girlfriend in a hitand run and I been feeling depressed I just wish I had someone to talk to about everything its so hard I have so much help from family and friends but it never seems like enough I just want to see her and touch her and kiss her...

I don't know what to do about this girl with a boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I started flirting with this girl whose in a couple of my classes at college (england) and she flirts back quite a bit. Comes up to me in the middle of lessons giggling telling me something pointless then walks off, writing on my things etc then I found out she had a boyfriend of one of her friends...

I'm In Love With A Girl And don't Know How To Handle It [ 2 Answers ]

So Im only 18 yers old go to independent studies high school. But they have sport teams in that schooling program. I joined the Varsity Volleyball team and have been getting along with all the girls there! Except for one. I love her smile Her big Brown eyes Her lips and the way...

I don't know if my girl just don't want me or if its time that we need. [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been dating this girl for 11 months now and I like her a lot and stuff. But every since we started dating she had have a flirting problem with other guys, especially over the phone. But she doesn't go out with them or anything like that, she says that she doesn't know when she flirts that it...

I would give my life for a girl. But I don't know if she likes me(love) [ 8 Answers ]

Yeah.. oke.. so.. There is 1 girl.. I met her about 2 years ago.. and I liked her.. like a guy likes all girls.. but the love began.. hm.. like 4 months ago.. we went to a disco.. and like from liking my feelings became more deep.. like madly in love with her.. I wrote her a poem,made her a card...

View more questions Search