Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inertia Posts: 308, Reputation: 60

Oct 13, 2008, 03:43 PM

I think she is acting cold so she doesn't give you the wrong idea. My ex's behavior was based on narcissism, not love. Once I made it clear I wouldn't be her puppet she lost interest. I think your ex is looking out for you by being cold and avoiding you. She knows you are hurt and she doesn't want to make it worse.
    Ziggurat2009 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 02:25 PM

Geez KCtiger, I'm sorry man. I feel like that is going to be me soon, vomiting alone in my dorm room. She sounds like she's selfish man. Just like my ex girlfriend, being so cold and heartless. Flaunting her new boyfriend and avoiding you. That's not sparing you that's just making you feel small and insignificant. Why are women like this. Willing to give up something great, like its taking out the garbage or replacing the old TV with a new one. And then they carry on like nothing happened. I'm sorry I'm no being too constructive, I'm very upset about what happened to me. It is still very fresh in my life. I never even got to say goodbye which hurts the most. I have to sit here and watch her erase me and then treat new guys like she used to treat me. I feel completely betrayed. I should have never trusted her. Anyway, KC that sounds rough. How did you ever make it through all that?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 02:28 PM

1. Lots of crying
    2. Lots of venting to my friends and my people on this board
    3. More crying
    4. Rebuilt EVERY single aspect of my life
    5. More crying
    6. Was patient
    7. Volunteer. Help others out, as self pity is such a waste of time

I shed more tears than any girl you have ever seen. Seriously, the guy on "Forgetting Sarah Marshal," that was me, literally. You are still fresh, and you will get through this. Hindsight is always 20/20, but I wish I didn't waste so much time being depressed about my break up, as I feel like I can never get that part of my life back. It takes a LOT of patience, and the kind people on this website are always good helpers.

I can honestly say, now, that I am SOOOO much happier without her in my life. She was a very special person, and a big part of my life, but life... it goes on man!
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Feb 12, 2009, 02:54 PM

Kc, I also did a lot of crying. Man I look back I was crying over nothing... LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 years later he "needs closure?" [ 8 Answers ]

Give me your opinions on this: The last time I spoke to my ex was January '08. The conversation was less than 5 minutes long and only took place because he owes me money. Yesterday at 1:00am, he decided to send me a message which consisted of a lot of complaints over things I did or didn't do...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

View more questions Search