Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Jan 2, 2014, 03:23 AM
    Update:

So after the movie, the next day she called me and we met again,for her birthday, I took her out to a restaurant and a secluded place with a nice view. Things were going okay. She still said she was still unsure.I left it at that.

We met again a couple of different times and it was normal again. I asked her what are we doing and how much time does she need, according to her she needs a month, I said I don't agree but let me think about it.

She asked me if I wanted to go to dinner with her friends, I said no, which made her upset.I was asked again the next day if I wanted to go with her friends the next day. I agreed. The dinner was okay. I ended up getting a ticket for speeding when she was in the car, freaked her out a little bit.

Since then she said she did not want to meet me anymore and wanted her time. I agreed.

So where we are now is, she has not called me for a day and I havenot tried contacting her.

From my perspective, she is having a hard time letting go, even though the relationship is over, and I am just along for the ride till she stops calling all togather. What should I do? So confused.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 06:28 AM
    Stop wasting your time on this. Heal properly and move on with your life.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 10:11 AM
    What should you do? Give it up.

She keeps the contact with you as she is doing to alleviate her guilt...trying to make it easier on you. What it really is doing is making it harder for you to get over this.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2014, 11:07 AM
    Even though he can't move on, I am from this thread.

And I feel better about me for it.
    Dare81 Posts: 264, Reputation: 44

Jan 2, 2014, 12:13 PM
    I haven't called or sent any texts , she initiates them. Te reason I am not willing to let go is, I think there might still be a chance for us to get back together.

The reason why I am confused is, I cannot take the constant hold and cold thing, it messes with my head. One day she wants to meet, next day she wants her time and I agree.

Oliver20111 I can understand your frustration, but your help has been greatly appreciated.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 01:00 PM
    And I told you why she does that...she's not the first one to do it and she won't be the last...let go before it drives you insane.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl friend's boyfriend is closer to me than my girl friend. [ 3 Answers ]

He admitted he likes me and loves me and compares me to his girlfriend. However, I don't want any relationship with him. I just want us to be best friends. And I want him to tell his GF (my friend) how close we are to each other. But that of course will be a big question to her, knowing I am not...

I'm an 19 year old girl, am going to Kauai Island for 5 days, then to Maui for 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an 19 years old girl, I'm going to Kauai island for 5 days then to maui for 5 days. The problem is that I'm going alone since I was supposed to go with him but we broke up 2 weeks ago. The trip is on the 18th of December.. That's in two weeks.. I have the plane tickets but I don't want to be...

Signs of girl friend cheating with her girl friend [ 4 Answers ]

Signs of how you could tell if my girlfriend is cheating on me with her girlfriend

My girl friend.. missed her period.. from 10 days.. she find test results +... its.. just [ 2 Answers ]

Its just a new relation... we were just rubbing and playing with each other.. but we never had like real sex.. My question is.. is any thing I can do to get her period back,, we both don't want kid... its just an accident...

My husband has his friend over ower home for days and days. I do not like this man [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has his friend over ower home for days at a time. I tell my husband, I don't like his friend sleeping in my famliyroom. I get up in the mornings and there he is.I do not like this man at all. He has know job, he has three kids and don't pay for them. My husband knows I don't like him, so...

View more questions Search