Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay_89 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 03:59 PM

She's not with me just now because she can't afford to move here. And I can't afford to move closer to her.

I'm really confused now. Was speaking to her tonight and she's now saying she never wants to lose me. I'm guessing all her depression and no hope last week was from her going through that time of the month. I think now we're going to try and work through this together.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2009, 04:01 PM

She probably does love you but with her problems and the distance it is probably getting over whelming to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My life is going downhill. [ 6 Answers ]

NO matter how much I try to be optimistic it never works, someotimes I find myself cyring for no reason. And my mom drives me crazy, I never feel perfectly okay. I feel alone.. is this even normal?

Downhill bike [ 6 Answers ]

I want to start downhilling, and I need a good beginner bike. Any suggestions?

Does main outlet have to run downhill? [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a new septic tank and leachfield installed. The contractor moved the main outlet (the big pipe that goes through the cellar wall) up. It now exits the cellar 2 feet higher than where it used to exit. 2 days later, I have an odor in the kitchen. I'm worried that, by moving the outlet,...

Drugs = Downhill [ 3 Answers ]

My man Had a bad experience and becomes obsessed with it and the people Concerning it. He says he loves me and I believe him Loving him as well. I have been There for him for about 2months now, Trying to work out and understand what's going on. But he isn't ready for a relationship and gets...

View more questions Search