Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyoverher Posts: 319, Reputation: 6

Mar 24, 2009, 05:42 AM

Oh yeah... I guess your right. She didn't give me that kind of love. She just used me... at least that's what our mutal friend said. "you shouldnt call him for just a booty call, because he loves you..." and she said... "i dont see it that way"

>:
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 07:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyoverher View Post
    oh yeah....i guess your right. she didnt give me that kind of love. she just used me....at least thats what our mutal friend said. "you shouldnt call him for just a booty call, because he loves you..." and she said...."i dont see it that way"

>:
    Nothing against her friend but you got to cut her out of your life. First, friends lie because they tell you what you want to hear. Second, getting messages like the one above do not help you move forward. This is your time now, accept it and stop allowing negative messages from the outside corrupt it.

Mar 24, 2009, 09:34 AM

Ok. Thanks for your input! I'll keep the faith and try not to talk to him although eh calls to tell me about her and all..
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyoverher View Post
    Ok. Thanks for ur input! I'll keep the faith and try not to talk to him although eh calls to tell me about her and all ..
    Change the subject. There is no reason to continue talking about her. If you have to tell him you don't want to talk about her anymore. He should understand.

Mar 24, 2009, 06:46 PM

I will do that next time Chuff! Thanks... ill let you know... he said he was going to give me a buzz in a day or two..

Mar 24, 2009, 07:58 PM

All right everyone... yall shouldve warned me... although I shouldve known myself...

Drinking is NOT a good idea. It makes me dwell...

Mar 24, 2009, 07:59 PM

Makes me want to break NC.
    DSM521 Posts: 114, Reputation: 23

Mar 24, 2009, 10:43 PM
    You have come to far to break NC now. Think of it like this. Have you ever listned as one of your friends have told you a story of something very stupid they have done while drunk. You know like driving, sleeping with someone they would not if they were not drunk, saying something stupid, and so on. Well you are about to do something very stupid.

Don't do it. It hurts I know. But do any thing but that. Listen to musc what ever. You're a Cowboys fan... we are stronger than that!!

Mar 25, 2009, 05:22 AM

No worries everyone... I forced myself to go to bed. SO NO NC is STILL in effect! :)

Wow, its been a while since I've had contact with her... havent seen her since February 14... havent "heard" any text from her since Feb. 27th ish...

What does she look like again?? Jk.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 05:25 AM

You will have to watch it with the alcohol. It will lower your inhibitions, and make you a tad more vulnerable to your emotions. The best thing to do is give your phone to one of your good friends if you go out for a night, so you won't be able to drunk text or drunk dial her. Believe me, it makes you look like a complete a$$ for doing so (yes, I am speaking from multiple experiences). You wake up the next morning not only hungover, but feeling like a total jacka$$!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 06:24 AM

Drunk calls make you look like a jackarse... who would have known.

I always think I am so much cooler when I am drunk... who doesn't love the drunk version of me?? What a crazy thought.

You are doing well, Crazy. Good job sending yourself to bed, at least you have nothing to wake up and regret this morning. :D

Mar 25, 2009, 12:37 PM

Thanks everyone... yeah, I really wanted to send a drunk email, text to her last night but I just told myself : "get your a$$ to fu%%kn bed!

Glad I kept the faith... but you know what? As much as I am moving on etc... I still think about her, but the memories are getting foggy.

Comments?

Mar 25, 2009, 12:39 PM
    I wonder if that's just me... and a defense mechanism/coping or by being out of sight and body... the relationship really does fade away...

And, more importantly, what happens when I see her... because I KNOW I will.. not by my choosing but we go to the same places...
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 12:41 PM

They will keep getting foggier.

In the end you will wonder why you were clinging for so long, you won't remember just the good things, you will remember the toxic things and wonder what took you so long to wake up.

Don't worry you will be just as smitten with the next one, when you are ready. Hopefully the next one will be just as smitten with you and the relationship will be healthier, but you have to be healthy first.

What are you doing for you now? Hope you are making some new friends. How about the gym?

Mar 25, 2009, 01:18 PM

Well I'm not really going out too much... working and then going to the gym. I've never been so "buff" and fit in my life!

Anyway, its good to know that the memories will get foggier.. and for some reason I do now think of the bad that was in the relationship.. I can see that a little more clearly now. Not to say that I was perfect but she really used to overreact to things.

My GF before her, never did that... we usually never had ANY drama like my current ex. Makes me feel so stupid to be treated like that. >:

You know justwant fair, I'm not one to brag... BUT as my memories get foggier... I just KNOW that the dudes she's going to date would NEVER put up with the crap that I did! I say that because who is going to be with her for 5years ? Not anymore we are both older. You know? And the thing is that, when she discovers THAT truth... shes going to want me back.

I mean when she's "done" with it all... im not mr. "boring or safe" but I did treat her very well considering...
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 01:21 PM

Not to burst your bubble, but she will carry on, she will continue to date and the relationship will go better or worse then your relationship did.

What you have to worry about now, is all about you. That is wonderful that you are more "buff" then you have ever been. With spring and summer just around the corner it is a wonderful time to get back out there and start making new friends. Find out about sport leagues. This is a wonderful time to take up sand volleyball. :D

Mar 25, 2009, 06:08 PM

:) dang... justwantfair... that is harsh! To think that she will continue and carry on... sheesh!

Oh well, like u said, got to look out after me. Thanks for the comments!!
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Mar 25, 2009, 08:01 PM

I would say more like preparing for the worst and expecting nothing. That way if he's right your not upset about it. And usually people who do the breaking up don't dwell on it, it's the dumped people who do, otherwise they contradict themselves. Its usually down the road when they try to come back and people forget the whole situation. How old are you by the way?

Mar 26, 2009, 05:04 AM

Oh... ok... didnt think of that when you said that the one who breaks up... is NOT the one who dwells on it. Interesting perspective!

But you say that they come back down the road... (or at least try to)..

I'm not having any hope... (well maybe a little, would like for ME to tell her to take a hike! :)

Mar 26, 2009, 05:09 AM
    HEY EVERYONE...

You know that I gave her an ultimatum, deadline for her to come back or forget about it all forever of April 20. (dont ask me why that date... just wanted it) AND this was all before I started talking to everyone on this forum.

Anyway, I've been thinking about that... NOW, even if she does want to patch things up...

My fear is that she WILL want to get back with me! Funny huh? I really doubt this but what if she does?

I don't want to get back with her... not the way she was. So, what would I tell her? "um, sorry baby but you have to change this and that about u BEFORE i take you back?" etc.

Yeah, I know not to wonder about "what ifs" but just wanted to get everyone's opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up with someone, heart breaking [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I've only been with my boyfriend for 2 months, but its not working for many reasons. I have a horrible feeling he is seriously taking advantage of me in many many ways and all he is after is sex and money. He says he loves me and I mean the world to him, he needs me, he adores me, his...

I've been dating a girl for 5years and where worce then ever [ 7 Answers ]

The question is I've been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight a lot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a place to live. Worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they don't know that...

View more questions Search