Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyoverher Posts: 319, Reputation: 6

Mar 19, 2009, 08:17 PM

Went to bed and got back up... decided to delete my new email that my GF has because of our mutual friend got from me and then passed it out to her, without my consent.

So now... she doesn't have my phone number unless he gave it to her, email address... neither of them do. However, they know where I work and they could email me there though...

Anyway... im just doing allthat I can to end all contact... :)
    ImTotallyLost Posts: 134, Reputation: 24

Mar 19, 2009, 08:22 PM

:-)

I'm proud of you.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2009, 08:49 PM

Three hundred and twenty one people have given you advice.

You could write a short story from this,get it printed and help people to understand how the grieving process of breaking up works.

Take a little from everyone ,as I am sure you have and create something good from your experience,pass it on :)

Mar 19, 2009, 09:04 PM

Thanks imtotallylost! And you too artlady... maybe that would be cool huh? Helping out people from my experience. :) I sure as hell don't want anyone to go through what I have... but anyway... tomorrow is another day with more challenges... itll be rough I know because our friend IS going to call me and it will be tough to tell him I don't want ot her any of it.

I hate this. I hate being put in this situation as if I am the bad guy. All that I did was to want to be loved by this woman and for her to let me love her... and we did for 5 years...

And then it all blew up in smoke.

Mar 19, 2009, 09:11 PM
    In a way... I feel gulity of leaving her.. if that makes sense... I love her so much that I don't want her to have any pain. And no I'm not a psycho and a massochist... I truly loved her with all my might.

And I really think that she did too but according to our friend she says tha I took too long to do it. So now... she needs to take care of herself and takes the approach that if I am doning this now... then I was the one that didn't want this relationship and hense she has a right to be mean to me... etc...

For what its worth... ive been saying my prayers when I go to bed... hedk by this pointk, I have nothing to lose by asking god to help me out here... adn to trust in what he thinks is the right thing to happpen...

Rambling here...
    ImTotallyLost Posts: 134, Reputation: 24

Mar 19, 2009, 09:34 PM

It makes a lot of sense to feel like being the bad guy. I feel exactly that way. But you can't help it. You're not doing this because you want to. You're doing this because it's the only sane thing for you to do.

Mar 20, 2009, 05:32 AM

Hi... yeah... its the only choice I have... gotta protect myself now. Look out after myself.

Our friend tried calling me yesterday but like I said I had it off... he left a voicemail but I deleted it!

Not sure if I want to talk to him today or not... maybe on Monday. I don't know... any opions out there about what to do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 20, 2009, 07:00 AM

Being able to step away from a bad situation, and regrouping is a good step. Whether you realize it, or not, your slowly getting a clear head back, and I have no doubt, given time, you'll look back, and be able to see the life lessons this experience has given you.

You will be stronger, better, and much more experienced, in how to deal with your own feelings, and the actions of others.

Sadly your ex is using your friend, to affect you through him, and he mistakenly, has tried to act in your interest, and helping you get her back.

You do need to explain to him, that kind of help is not needed, nor wanted. When he gets it, you will truly be free to heal, because you have cut all contact with her, and you can get to work on you, without her influence.

Mar 20, 2009, 07:18 AM

talaniman... im glad to hear that you think that I am getting a clear head back although slowly.

Yes... I will tell our mutual friend that I don't want to hear about her anymore. Ill say that she knows what to do and its her choice.

To tell you the truth, everyone out there...
    Maybe because its been a month since I have seen or spoken to her but although I do miss her- I don't miss her as much. And, I'm starting to feel like she's not real... if that makes sense?

Like she has been a part of my life for so long, but at the same time its as if maybe she's "not here" anymore... I don't know weird feeling.. anyone out there understand me or have felt like this? What does that mean? Wonder if SHE feels the same way...

Mar 20, 2009, 07:19 AM
    Also... is she really using him to affect me? What does that say about her?

Comments please...
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Mar 20, 2009, 07:23 AM

That she is being a coward; she feels she can't say what she has to say to you, so she is being an imature coward and using your friend as the mediator.

Mar 20, 2009, 09:19 AM

I wonder why she's so afraid to tell me face to face?

Well, everybody... I have a little setback. :( I was going through my email to clean it up and I ran across an email of hers about 3 months ago.. I didn't read it but she attahed a small picture of herself on the header... and I saw it and I thought to myself... "shes so pretty"... miss her... anyway, yeah I know she not on the inside but it did tug at my heart a little.

Any suggestions? I have tons of pix of her... g rated and xxx rated... I would hate to delete all of them since she was a part of my life but I don't know if its good for me to keep them...

Help!
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyoverher View Post
    i wonder why shes so afraid to tell me face to face?

well, everybody...i have a little setback. :( i was going through my email to clean it up and i ran across an email of hers about 3 months ago..i didnt read it but she attahed a small picture of herself on the header....and i saw it and i thought to myself..."shes so pretty"...miss her...anyway, yeah i know she not on the inside but it did tug at my heart a little.

any suggestions? i have tons of pix of her...g rated and xxx rated...i would hate to delete all of them since she was a part of my life but i dont know if its good for me to keep them...

help!
    Delete all the email addresses, msn accounts, myspace accounts, delete the g rated photos, send the xxx photos to me, delete the xxx rated photos.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2009, 09:23 AM

Put the pics somewhere away from you, not easily accessible to you. Box them up, put them in a really inconvenient place so you won't just go back to them...

Mar 20, 2009, 09:24 AM

Also... anyone have any suggestions on hearing songs that play on the radio? There are a lot that remind me of "US"... she once told me that when we broke up last time, songs came on that reminded her of me... I didn't experience that "feeling" at that time but I am this time...
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyoverher View Post
    also....anyone have any suggestions on hearing songs that play on the radio? there are a lot that remind me of "US"....she once told me that when we broke up last time, songs came on that reminded her of me...i didnt experience that "feeling" at that time but i am this time....
    Actually, I recommend you listen to comedy tapes for a while. They are funny so they make you laugh, and you listen to something else until those songs lose their meaning. You can also change the type of music you listen to.

Mar 20, 2009, 09:27 AM

Anytime you hear a song that reminds you of her, turn to another station, quick. That is what I would do when I would hear a song that reminded me of ex's.

Mar 20, 2009, 09:32 AM

OK... thanx for the tips!!

chuff.. the xxx rated pix are in your email! ;)

Don't post them online, she might see them... jk.

Mar 20, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Guys... n gals... our mutual friend just called me... didnt answer... im going to call him back in a few... im going to tell him what I told to you and hope he doesn't blurt anything out or tell me "thats for the best" or any of his commentary. Wish me luck!

Mar 20, 2009, 10:23 AM

Good Luck Crazy! Keep us all posted. We are on your side here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up with someone, heart breaking [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I've only been with my boyfriend for 2 months, but its not working for many reasons. I have a horrible feeling he is seriously taking advantage of me in many many ways and all he is after is sex and money. He says he loves me and I mean the world to him, he needs me, he adores me, his...

I've been dating a girl for 5years and where worce then ever [ 7 Answers ]

The question is I've been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight a lot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a place to live. Worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they don't know that...

View more questions Search