Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Aug 22, 2007, 04:49 PM
    He is a shy guy
    Hi there,

So I think this guy who lives in the same building is very nice and cute.

We met couple times before at friends' party. He is really shy and he has a few friends who are females,kind of like hippie type friends.

He is not a hippie, he dresses old fashioned and is totally a sweet heart.

He is very shy, I run into him at lunch today... we talked for a bit , then I said "we should do lunch together somtime". He said "okay". I said" I'll facebook you...".

Is that okay? What would you suggest me to do next?

I think he likes me a little bit since he stares at me a lot and his face turns red when he sees me.:o ( I'm a humble person, but I just wonder if he will feel intimidated since I am good looking and a good student who usually puts school first)

He seems low self esteem, but I really like to give a try, and see how things go...

What do you guys think? What should I do next?:confused:

Oh by the way, He is 21, I am 21 as well.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 06:14 PM
    I will give you credit as you don't give up, and that's no a bad thing. Drop hints, and show your interests. Don't be aggressive or pushy though.
    atmisk Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 11:19 PM
    Just take it slow. Show your interest like what tal said. And ask him out to do something fun together like say to a carnival or just hangout in the mall. The guy sounds like me when I started talking to my girlfriend. I had low self esteem extremely shy and now I don't really have any of those problems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am very shy [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have aproblem. First of all I am very shy and I feel very uncomfortable with strangers.And also I can't say NO to others, because I am afraid to hurt someone with my answer.But I really want to be stronger. Help me please with my problems.

Shy guy can't meet girls [ 3 Answers ]

I've been single for a while and I can't seem to get over my last girlfriend. It was fairly serious, but complicated. I loved her very much, and still do. I'm not saying I want to forget her, but I would like to get her off my mind - at least a little. However, I can't seem to meet any girls. I...

Shy to ask [ 4 Answers ]

When me and my boyfriend have sex he is very rough and the last coupl of days I've been dry but now I have bumps that are sore is that common??

View more questions Search