Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ILOVEKDB Posts: 17, Reputation: 8

Jul 15, 2007, 07:59 AM
    I have one day, how can I tell her I love her from another content
    I'm going away to Europe TOMORROW and I just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on how I could make sure my girlfriend is OK, and make sure she knows I love her... I can call her everyonce and awhile but I'm worried it won't be enough... Im also ganna write a letter to her everyday, and give them to her when I get home, so she knows what I was thinking for 28 days... I won't have access to the a computer or Internet Caffe so don't both with telling me to Email her or anything... And if I send stuff home, I might get hoem before ethe stuff even arrives... does anyone have any ideas on how I can maybe leave soemthing to tell her I love her everyday?
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Jul 15, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Don't freak out! I think that she understands you love her. My God, you just leave for 28 days not 28 weeks or months, so stay calm, smile and tell her "i miss you everyday, i'll send my dreams to you when you're sleeping". Just say so before you leave, and leave, I bet when u're back, she will love you even more :D
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 15, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOVEKDB
    I won't have access to the a computer or Internet Caffe so don't both with telling me to Email her or anything...
    Not even for an e-mail? Bad luck

Hmm... bring her back a gift from Europe and I agree with above don't freak out too much
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 03:32 PM
    You can arrange with a local florist to deliver flowers and a written note by you once or twice while you're away.
    They will hold on to the card or letter after you drop it off and deliver it along with the flowers on the specified days.
    I know the flower shops around here will do that.

But if that's not really an option, I would just do what Imnotok suggested and try not to worry about it.
    Most relationships can last 28 days without seeing or talking to one another and
    Sometimes brings them even closer together.

Good luck to you.

Jul 15, 2007, 08:48 PM
    I know we can do it, it's just we both have a lot of problems in our lives and usually rely on th toher to be there... its already been like 5 weeks since I last saw he so it turns out to be almost 10 weeks... : ( IM def ganna get her something specail while I'm over there... I like the flowers and card idea... but sadly I don't have anytime to do that so instead I'm going to spend my night finiding and pre-seeting up E-cards... perodicly as I'm gone... I figured it would be better then nothing... I know she knows I love her, and I feel guilty about leaving and even though at first it almost broke us... there was this whole thing were I let her see another guy... it just made us stronger because she called me on the phone crying telling m she couldn't do it and she missed me too much... if I wasn't going to hold her, no one was going too... so I'm not worried about her cheating... and I have a really strong thing about even looking at another girl (like checking her out) when I have her... It is something I would NEVER do... so I'm ganna do ecards while I'm gone call her as much as I can... and buy her something specail (I have like $800 to spend I won't mind blowing $50-100 on her... she's worth it =]) OK well thanks but if anyone else as ideas... I'm leaving in like less then 12 hours, but ideas still wanted...
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 08:54 PM
    I think setting up the e-cards to be delivered while you're gone is an excellent idea!
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 16, 2007, 03:06 AM
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder!! Take the 28 day break and send her on bunchof flowers and that is all. Stop all this mushy crap that is ridiculous , your relationship sounds very unhealthy and so do you... You say your relationship was rocky if you leave for 28 days and only sent one letter I bet when you get back her feelings are stronger than ever!!

You want to give her the gift of er life you say!!

Give her the greatest gift of all
    'The gift of missing YOU'...

Do it mate take the chance and watch your relationship blossom beyond your wikldest dreams...

Jul 16, 2007, 05:51 AM
    I'm not sure how much better or closer we can get... but I guess this might help, I'm just worried about her... because she's the kind of girl that needs someone there some time... but I'm a little less woried because she just got over prob. Her biggest issue... her real mom... so I guess she will be fine.. she'll be ar camp for a week or two which means she'll have stuff to other then sit on the phone with me everyday, like we soemtime do... Most kids didn't think we could last through the summer, and even though she went out with another guy for a week (I let her) she came crying to me that she wanted me not him and dumped him. And even before that she said "if this bugs you i call him right now and dump his sorry " and I know she would do it, that's why I let her stay with him... OK well and then we got into a huge fight because I brought up Sam to tell her I was over it (me braking kierstan's (my gf's) heart by being a complte hole... long stroy) and I went a little over board... and she got mad that I would bring it up every now and then I say I was sorry, and sometimes cry... but I realized the best way I can fix it is to just get over it and make the future better, I guess same here, I just have to work a little at it and try to make it better when I get back... thanks people

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Content blockers [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get around a block at school?

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

Article-content [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can anybody tell me where to find the best article and content sites?

Content advisor [ 7 Answers ]

"Hi, My PC Win XP at work has been converted into a paper weight by our IT guy. He has restricted nearly the entire web from being displayed. Is there any back door you know of for me to make the change in content advisor without knowing his admin log-on and password?";

View more questions Search