Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nesba Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 09:03 AM
    Hello guys, my situation here is she also has a boyfriend.
    Hello guys, my situation here is she also has a boyfriend and I told her also what I feel for her. She told me that she has a special feelings for me but she also love her boyfriend. I ask her which of us loves her most but she said she don't know. We are actually going out sometime no sex involved.

How could I win her heart and then she leave her boyfriend? By the way, I have a wife but I don't love her anymore and a daughter but she knows my situation.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 22, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Really? Am I reading this right? You want us to tell you how to handle this situation of cheating on your wife with someone that also has a boyfriend? Sorry, I need to say this... you're an idiot.

She's involved and so are you... you're just going to make a complete mess out of everything. Why not get divorced if you don't love your wife? Get divorced first and then... well, then find someone who is NOT already attached.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Prove your love by example and divorce your wife, and then see how she acts. She may dump the guy she is cheating on and go with the guy she is cheating with. Or she may NOT!
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Dec 26, 2012, 05:43 PM
    You're a two faced, lying, deceitful and cowardly little man.

All you're doing is looking for an escape out of a marriage you're not man enough to own up too. So rather than facing the truth at home, you're hedging your bets with this girl who is already with someone, willing to jeopardize her relationship on the off chance to run away from your responsibility and isolate your daughter all because of something that 'could' happen.

Smart... real smart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She told me she has a boyfriend so... [ 3 Answers ]

All right, So there's this women at work, and well I've thought she was pretty attractive since way back when. But it's only recently that I've really had the chance to talk to her and stuff and well... I really started liking her. Started talking to her even more, like as in everyone within the...

Do guys just want to be told how we feel? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a serious question about what guys want. I'm only 19, and am curious. If we like a guy, should we just say it out loud, and tell him right then and there? Or do you like the whole game playing thing- act like you don't want it- tease, yata yata. In my opinion games are dumb. But say you like...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Do girls ever take back clingy guys, is it possible I was told the wrong reason? [ 3 Answers ]

I got dumped by my girlfriend of two months, I was her first boyfriend and she told me she just didn't feel the same anymore. Her best friend however told me a few weeks later that it was because I was too clingy. This really got to me because she never told me it was a problem, I just liked to...

Girls and guys what to do next with this girl and situation? (long!) [ 5 Answers ]

I've liked this girl for 4 years but I haven't tried to get to know her earlier for several important reasons (one of them is that I was supposed to leave this country forever but in the end I stayed, I didn't want to break her heart like that). SHE IS SHY & DOWN TO EARTH. Now I'm 18/19 and she's...

View more questions Search