Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by johannsson35 View Post
    True, true. The way I see it... what ever floats your boat! Feet are just another part of the body. I've done some research on foot fetishism. It was interesting to find out that people with foot fetishes (myself included) have an overlap of nerves in their brain. I guess feet are right next to the reproductive system on the map in our brains. In my case, my arousal for arousal overlaps onto feet. I guess that's why I find some women have really attractive feet.

Please post your research about the feet and the reproductive system.
    johannsson35 Posts: 87, Reputation: 6

Aug 6, 2012, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please post your research about the feet and the reproductive system.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 01:18 PM
    This type of qualification is not necessary; please supply a website, or link to your research. I, or no one else will open the link you provided.
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    this type of qualification is not necessary; please supply a website, or link to your research. I, or no one else will open the link you provided.

Note that the Doctor's specialty is sexual deviants - he appears in defense of every pedophile, etc. in which an Attorney can afford him.

I don't find him to be a neutral party.

I want to see someone who is not a psychologist telling me that feet and sexual drive (or whatever) are "next to each other" in the human brain.
    Savanitta Posts: 88, Reputation: 7

Aug 6, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It is one of the most common fetish. And some women will think it is strange, other will be ok, and some will be great with it. it depends on who much and how it effects, if you spend 2 hours doing feet and nothing else, they will not be real happy.
    I agree with you and I said earlier I love my feet : not only because I find them sexy, They are also very useful ,taking me where I want, dancing , swimming and moving with my mood ,but sorry I am not obsessed by feet. Obsession is not my forte...

Aug 6, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Note that the Doctor's specialty is sexual deviants - he appears in defense of every pedophile, etc., in which an Attorney can afford him.

I don't find him to be a neutral party.

I want to see someone who is not a psychologist telling me that feet and sexual drive (or whatever) are "next to each other" in the human brain.
    Yes, he does seem like a pervert or in defense of perverts. I've read articles online that mainly say the samething, but I don't remember them so it's worthless. Anyway, sorry if I creeped you or anyone else out. It wasn't my intention. I'm not a pervert.
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 03:09 PM
    Yes, he does seem like a pervert or in defense of perverts. I've read articles online that mainly say the samething, but I don't remember them so it's worthless. Anyway, sorry if I creeped you or anyone else out. It wasn't my intention. I'm not a pervert.

I'm not "creeped" out -

Aug 6, 2012, 03:19 PM
    All right good. Lol, some people get offended/creeped out easily. Haha.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 6, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Alright good. Lol, some people get offended/creeped out easily. Haha.
    No I am not creeped out either; just keep your dialogue coming and we will deal with it :)
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 03:39 PM
    True, true. The way I see it... what ever floats your boat! Feet are just another part of the body. I've done some research on foot fetishism. It was interesting to find out that people with foot fetishes (myself included) have an overlap of nerves in their brain. I guess feet are right next to the reproductive system on the map in our brains. In my case, my arousal for arousal overlaps onto feet. I guess that's why I find some women have really attractive feet.

So you rub the feet of female acquaintainces, get turned on (your own admission) and then what happens?

People with foot fetishes have an overlap in the nerves in their brains? I need more info on that, for sure.

I don't know what "my arousal for arousal overlaps into feet" means.

Aug 6, 2012, 03:51 PM
    So you rub the feet of female acquaintainces, get turned on (your own admission) and then what happens?

People with foot fetishes have an overlap in the nerves in their brains? I need more info on that, for sure.

I don't know what "my arousal for arousal overlaps into feet" means.
    I've only rubbed the feet of one woman, she's my best friend. She's the only friend I've told about my footfetish. People are mean, and would think I'm some freak. Trust me, they're jerks. But, yes, I do get turned on when I rub her feet. It's hard to describe why, because I'm not exactly sure why myself.
    Also, that's what I've read. It says the people who find feet sexually attractive have overlapping nerves from the genitalia that causes the attraction. I'm not sure exactly, I'm not an expert. Lol. I hope this at least made it a bit more clearer.
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2012, 03:56 PM
    I've only rubbed the feet of one woman, she's my bestfriend. She's the only friend I've told about my footfetish. People are mean, and would think I'm some freak. Trust me, they're jerks. But, yes, I do get turned on when I rub her feet. It's hard to describe why, because I'm not exactly sure why myself.
    Also, that's what I've read. It says the people who find feet sexually attractive have overlapping nerves from the genitalia that causes the attraction. I'm not sure exactly, I'm not an expert. Lol. I hope this at least made it a bit more clearer.

So you get turned on and then the mood passes, you go home and masturbate, something else?

I've read all sorts of things that "prove" all sorts of other things. That doesn't mean those things are true. For example, someone could search out this thread and quote you as an expert.

Aug 6, 2012, 04:02 PM
    I've read all sorts of things that "prove" all sorts of other things. That doesn't mean those things are true. For example, someone could search out this thread and quote you as an expert.
    True, true. You've got me there. It all could be a load of crap, or there could be some truth in it. Personally though, I don't really care what causes my foot fetish. It's here, and it always will be. I'll just deal with it like I usually do.. it's not like it's ruining my life at all. If and when I do get into a "romantic" relationship with a woman, I guess I'll let her know then. I probably shouldn't tell her right away. Lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend Gets Turned On By Other Women But Not Me! [ 35 Answers ]

I'm not sure how to explain my problem, but here it goes. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 18 months and just bought a house together about 7 months ago. When we first started dating like any other couple we would have sex often. Even as much as five days a week. But even though we...

Why do women go with older guys? [ 24 Answers ]

Can anyone shed some light?

Why do guys stand women up? [ 15 Answers ]

I haven't been dating very much - my last boyfriend was my first boyfriend and I haven't dated anyone since (eight years ago). I've been trying internet dating but I keep getting stood up on the second dates. I am a funny, intelligent, talented, if inexperienced 33 old women. What am I doing...

Do some women like the bigger guys? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a big guy. I would compare myself to Jack Black, maybe a little taller and bigger. I've always thought that women preferred guys who weren't overweight until I met a guy at work who is much bigger than I am and is married. I'd like to know what his secret is.

View more questions Search