Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Aug 7, 2011, 08:25 PM

I think this is the best outcome that everyone was looking for.

I'm really glad about your post, its clear and really covers the issues at hand. This is the exact type of insight you needed to help make a decision that is right for you.

"What isn't fine with me is that he never asked me to go to anything again. He never gave me a chance to say yes or no." I've personally experienced this and know the frustration you feel. When it came down to it and as time moved on, I learned that people who make the decision for you to not go, based on one event, turn out to not really be the type of friend or lover you want in your life.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2011, 06:50 PM
    Good for you. Congratulations.

"What isn't fine with me is that he never asked me to go to anything again"

In 4 years? Whoa...
    I do think you should have considered him your boyfriend.
    He doesn't act like it.

"The sad thing is that if he had just introduced us I probably would have really liked her and thanked her for going to things I didn't want to go to.

That statement IS sad. Thanked her? That's blind & foolish. Hes a user.
    She's been your replacement for a while. You should thank him, or better yet yourself for moving on.

Glad you woke up & got rid of him.

Whoo Hoo!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My husband has a female friend that is 12 years younger... worry? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband is way too close with a female work friend that is 12 years younger and their work is a bar. He talks to her in the morning and all times of day. He will call me and then her sometimes. First let me say when we got together 18 months ago, he told me he needed to let her know about us. He...

28 years old - female virgin. Friend said it's too late. [ 34 Answers ]

Hello, I will try and keep this short but I'm seeking some straight forward advice about dating and males. I live in NJ and don't have very much experience with males. I am 28 years old, female, virgin. The one sexual encounter I had was at 16. This guy, "Dean" drove me, his friend "Mike", and...

My boyfriend lied for 2 years [ 6 Answers ]

I just found out that my boyfriend of 2 years has had a little side girl since the second month of him and I dating. When I found out I asked every question I could think of. When I got to the question of why he continued the relationship with the other girl, his answer was because she is a lot...

View more questions Search