Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojoa1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Hello,
    Of course I agree with you. I simply have to end it with her. She gave me the same double talk as before. I knew my good intentions wouldn't matter. It's just the way I am ending it with her. I am ending it with her no matter what Good people. Thank you.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoa1
    Hello,
    Of course I agree with you. I simply have to end it with her. She gave me the same double talk as before. I knew my good intentions wouldn't matter. It's just the way i am ending it with her. I am ending it with her no matter what Good people. Thank you.
    Please follow through and do that. In one year from now, if not sooner you'll look back and realize that it was the correct decision. Your sort of stuck in neutral. Throw it into drive and get out of there. When you get up the hill you'll look back and say, "I never want to go back."
    jojoa1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 12:05 AM
    Hello Good People;

I followed through and broke it off with her. As I said she is pregnant a little more thena month now and if she decides to keep baby I will give support. Of course if I am the father. Do you think she got pregnant on purpose. I remember her talking about wanting baby before she got pregnant but when I would ask her when she would like to get married she had no answers and even told me we don't have to. That raised flag, apparently not careful enough though. I mean she has no reason to do that on purpose, she is a nurse and makes much more money then I do. She can support child much much better then myself. When we were OK in the relationship she could have married me and get status anyway. Why play with pregnancy? I don't know what she was palying up to. Advice.
    rol Posts: 804, Reputation: 162

Jan 25, 2007, 05:41 AM
    <<Why play with pregnancy? I don't know what she was palying up to.>>

I don't know what you are both playing at!! Why are you playing with pregnancy? Why didn't you use protection until you were sure you wanted a baby. This is a baby , a human being, not some object to be thrown around.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Why play with pregnancy? I don't know what she was palying up to. Advice.
    First off, that attitude of blaming the female is erroneous and offensive to mature men and disrespectful to yourself because your saying you can do the deed with no responsibility, BS. You are responsible for passing life juice, and who you pass it to, and if the risk was good enough to take, its good enough to own up to. Sorry to rant I just hate it when so-called men sound like punks. Not putting you down, it just sounds like it to me. The only thing I can tell you is DNA TEST. Then go from there and if its yours be a dad in more than just name. You would not be the first to find out that a mistake had been made as to paternity. Nothing personal just business in this day and age.
    Kiddybaby Posts: 28, Reputation: 8

Jan 26, 2007, 08:10 PM
    This girl wants her status in this country. You may love her but she came here with a mission and she has every intention on it happening. If she is willing to have your baby despite everything that is just another way of keeping herself here. smell the coffee honey!!!!!!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Origin of a Cultural Trait [ 3 Answers ]

We occasionally observe in TV newscasts that when the audience applauds dignitaries (or speakers who have just finished a speech) from countries like Russia or China, the dignitarie/speakers too join in the applause by clapping their hands. There must be some idea behind this cultural trait. The...

Relationship Love [ 3 Answers ]

:) Hi I would like to know if I will have a relationship in 2007?that will be longterm... is it a guy I know or will it be someone new´? I can't answer my own questions but I would like to trade if you answer me I will answer you!

I am in a gay relationship, in love with another man... what to do? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with a wonderful man for 6 years. We are very differentbut have never even had a fight that lasted more than 2minutes. We have a lot of fun together, are very close. The sex is good when it happens but we rarely have it, I am not greatly attracted to him physically...

Difference [ 1 Answers ]

Please anyone tell me the difference between a Corporation and an Incorporation.

What's the difference? [ 4 Answers ]

;) Hi, Anyone knows the difference between "conversation" And "dialogue"? I appreciate your help.

View more questions Search