Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamieanderson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 07:24 PM
    I think my girlfriend likes someone else
    Threads merged

Me and my girl have a great relationship but, sometimes I have my doubts that she still does like me, I don't know whether this is due to depression and stress which I have been diagnosed with, because my dad was tragically killed in a road collision in march of this year... sometimes we get along really well but then we can argue about stupid little things, I do come across as extremely protective... but that's just because I care isn't it? I feel like she is inboxing somebody else on Facebook because I go on her account and she will have deleted her messages, I know that is rude to look at her inbox but I do have my doubts that she actually likes me, I trust her with all my heart. I just hope somebody will help me...

Ps. Sorry if this seems rushed I don't have much time atm...

Many thanks.
    Jamie.
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Nov 21, 2010, 08:59 PM

Jamie, firstly my sincere apologies for your loss.

I trust her with all my heart
    No you don't, otherwise you wouldn't be going through her inbox. It is both intrusive and untrustworthy of you to be doing that. Rather than snooping have you sat down and talked with her?

Being extremely protective could possibly be a little overbearing. How 'extremely' are you? You could be suffocating her with your ideas of being protective.

How old are you both? How long have you been going out?

If she's unhappy open up the conversation and give her the opportunity to tell you rather than being devious.

Nov 21, 2010, 09:17 PM
    Comment on mystific's post
    Yes we have talked she assured me everything is okay,
    And I take her word for it, its just always there at the back of my mind and I can't shake it... we are 18 and have been seeing eeachother for about 3 months.

Nov 21, 2010, 09:51 PM
    How do I tell if my girlfriend likes someone else?
    Me and my girlfriend have been together for about three months, we have a great relationship but I think she may like someone else, how can I tell?
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Nov 21, 2010, 11:01 PM

Why are you starting a new thread? Your existing thread already has a response.
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Nov 21, 2010, 11:02 PM

What makes you doubt her other than the Facebook inbox being empty?

Maybe she just doesn't get any messages on there, or just routinely deletes them, not necessarily because she's hiding something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my girlfriend likes someone else [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for nearly two years.we live quite far away from each other but we to see each other as much as we can.recently I found out that her ex boyfriend has been chating to her via Facebook and I know that he's asked her out on a couple of occasions.I do trust her and she says...

I think my girlfriend likes someone else [ 6 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for about 3 months now. When we first got together, she moved in with me for 2 weeks. One day when I came home from work, she left me a note saying she was going back to the city for a few days and would be back soon, it's been three months now, and she's still there, has...

How to tell your girlfriend likes someone else [ 10 Answers ]

I've been going out with my girlfriend for six months now and since we first started going out I noticed that she smiles at her sister's boyfriend a lot when no one's looking. At first I thought that it was nothing because she smiles a lot. But the longer we've been together the more I realize...

How to know if your girlfriend likes someone else? [ 11 Answers ]

All right me and my girlfriend both 12 started dating a few weeks ago but before that she like someone else and any time she saw him shed freak out but I haven't seen her for a few weeks but I'm just not sure about . We were having a conversation and her cousin brought him saying that that's what...

My girlfriend likes someone else [ 9 Answers ]

My girlfriend who I have been dating for about 9 months is amazing, she lost her virginity to me, she loves me and I know it, I want to spend the rest of my life with her as she does with me. She just started college and she told me she had a little crush on a guy she sits next to in her music...

View more questions Search