Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scars_of_an_emo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 06:57 PM
    How do I make my girlfriend want me back if were on break
    Me and my girlfriend are taking a break we had been argueing for about 2 months straight and we have been together for almost 15 months I was act like an "A" HOLE for about a month before we went on a break she says she just needs time and a little bit of space I just need to know what to do to make her go crazy and bezerk over me make her go nuts I want her wanting me more than before I don't care how long it takes to get her back I just want her back so please help me someone
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2010, 07:37 PM

You want her back. If you read the title of your question, "how do I MAKE my girlfriend want me back..." You may realize that making someone do something is a little manipulative and controlling.

Look at this from a different angle- if you love and respect this girl in your relationship, you would consider her feelings and give her some space.

If you want to, call her up and apologize. Recognize what you've done that your relationship is at the "breaking" point, and fix it! If you have anger issues, go to counseling, if you don't communicate enough, practice discussing things with her, etc.

I can tell one thing you need to work on, just from your question:
    Selflessness. Don't focus on yourself, focus on what is best for your girlfriend. It's counter-cultural to be self-sacrificing. And it takes a real man to respect his girlfriend's feelings.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 06:34 AM

You can't make anyone come back. You have to continue your life as if they won't come back, because chances are they won't. When someone says they want a break it's usually them saying "I don't want to hurt your feelings but it's over, I hope you stop bugging me now"

So go NC and get on with YOUR life
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 06:39 AM

Why do you want someone who does not want you?

It didn't work out this time,lots of relationships don't work out for lots of reasons,chaulk this up to experience and move on.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scars_of_an_emo View Post
    i just need to know what to do to make her go crazy and bezerk over me make her go nuts i want her wanting me more than before i dont care how long it takes to get her back i just want her back so please help me someone
    She's already told you that it's over, so you need to accept it and move on.... there's no magic out there that will make her "go crazy and bezerk" over you or "make her go nuts".

-------------------------------------

You take the 'L' out of lover and it's over.
    pulso Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 04:53 PM
    By the way you express yourself I have a feeling you are young and have a lot of things to learn about relationships why donĀ“t you try buying a book that can orientate you, giving you tips as how to be a true gentleman and that, I hope, may open up your mind so much that "making her " want you back will not be in your mind. But I don under tand what you are trying to say.
    asdfa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 01:14 AM
    Sorry man, but what you got to do is act as if she is leaving you. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. My girlfriend and I had this problem and we were on a 3 month break (basically broken up). At the beginning of this break I was centered around her and all my focus was on getting her back. This actually ended up pushing her further away. It came to a point where I accepted defeat, and I started to move on. The second I started focusing on myself (going to the gym, talking to other girls, going to parties) she came crawling right back. My best advice is to do you and give her space. Try talking to her less and paying her less attention and see how she reacts. If she comes back, awesome, if she doesn't, your already on the right path to move on.
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Nov 3, 2010, 01:52 AM

Hey asdfa, this is an old thread from January and it looks like the original poster has not returned. Please double check the dates before posting.
    Thanks.

P.S. good advice though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend of 2 years wants a break to make sure I'm the one she wants [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for over two years, we are pretty much each others firsts both sexually and serious relationship wise; and we have been going out since high school and just finished our first year of college . During our relationship I had talked about possibly taking a break just to...

My girlfriend wants a break, but I want her back. What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

It started a long time ago, we started talking, and after about 2 months she just flat-out told me she wasn't interested. It really hurt me, and so I cutoff all contact. I didn't ever call or text. I was doing that because I was scared, not because I wanted her to miss me. After about a month of no...

My girlfriend wants a break, what can I do to get her back [ 13 Answers ]

Hi my name is Andrew, Im 27 years old and have been dating my girlfrien for 3 years and 4 months. Our relationship has been great and we have never had an argument. I am a very laid back guy and am pretty easy. I don't let many things bother me and always keep things fun an entertaining. I work...

Girlfriend trying to get back after small break - confused what she wants [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I was (or may be I am) in love with a girl from last 3 years. Initially she was near to my town for about 1 year so we were used to meet once or twice every week & she was crazy for me. I was not too serious about her (bcoz she was very simple gal) but she kept liking me. 1.5...

Girlfriend wants a break but I want her back. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been going out with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. I'm 18 and she's 17, last week she told me that her feelings are messed up and she doesn't know what to do? After that she told me she thinks it was best if we had a break for a while. Last year, she said the same thing but ...

View more questions Search