Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7Arwen Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Oct 27, 2008, 09:58 PM
    How do I get a nerd to like me?
    He is philosophical, godly, and what have you... how embarrassing, lol. Welp, he's got the most amazing mind, he's not self-conscious, he's intellectually nerdy, yet social, he's not cute... he doesn't even notice me! He's the first guy I've really ever liked. I'm not necessarily dumb, but compared to him I am. He probably has a 4.9 (not even kidding), and I a measly 3.1. Do you think he'd ever like/notice me? How do I get him to do that w/out looking desperate? (& I get really shy around him)
    dlargent Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 10:05 PM

Why don't you ask him to tudor you in one of your subjuects.

Oct 27, 2008, 10:31 PM

The thing is, I'm SO SHY around him. Can I somehow charm him w/ looks, do you think, or maybe he doesn't care about looks? I'm doomed if that's the case! Guys, you too! Do you guys easily fall for a non-ditsy pretty girls? And no, not easy girls.
    EN Ken Posts: 67, Reputation: 6

Oct 27, 2008, 11:37 PM
    If you can't talk to him then write him a note. Say that you like him but that you're really shy.

As for whether guys fall for pretty girls, yes they do. But the types of women guys like varies depending on the guy and can change as the guy ages. Speaking from experience, the types of women I'm attracted to have changed immensely as I age.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Oct 28, 2008, 01:41 AM

You can do it. He may be as smart as they come but he is still a GUY! He biologically will have an interest in a pretty girl that shows him that she is intrested.

Start talking to this guy, nothing is going to change unless you make the first move. Who cares if things don't go as planned at least you tried right?

Oct 31, 2008, 09:39 PM

All right. Thank you so much.
    Wish me luck
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Nov 1, 2008, 07:06 AM

... Its so nice to see a girl want a guy for something other than looks! Good for you.

Good luck!
    Let us know how everything goes!
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Nov 1, 2008, 01:12 PM

Yep good luck, when something happens let us know =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to turn a nerd/geek into a hip/cool guy? [ 52 Answers ]

Do you remember the old TV show called "Family Matters"? The nerd called Urkle had a tough time with females until the last season, before it went off air. Well,I consider myself a nerd/geek. I'm always on the computer chatting about and looking up unpopular topics. I dress strange, wearing tight...

WHat do you buy the nerd that has everything ? [ 8 Answers ]

I so want one of these: Star Wars: Nikko R2-D2 DVD Projector Thirty years ago Star Wars blazed into our hearts and minds with the dream of far-away galaxies, heroes and technology so advanced we could imagine the future. Today, 30 years later, Nikko Home Electronics is proud to offer a real...

View more questions Search