Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Oct 14, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Is it wrong of me not to like sex?
    I'm 21, male, not gay and had sex only twice (both one night stands btw) I think that this may have had a part to play on my opinion on sex itself but I have not got a clue.
    To add to it I do have a poor out look on women (sorry), not that I don't respect them its just that I have never ever found a women at least half interesting to speak to which does make it hard to talk to them lol.
    But the act of sex itself for me just feels wrong in a way, like its more trouble than its worth, to be honest masturbation has so many more positives, but is this out look wrong at all??
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Oct 14, 2008, 08:03 AM

You may find that sex feels more fulfilling if you love the person you are doing it with, and I think you need to find a mature girl who actually has something to say. I have the same feeling sometimes about men who just are to imature to have a real conversation it seems to be unatractive, and that does give you a pook outlook on them
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2008, 08:23 AM

random sex without having love is not normally great for most people. It is when you find the person you really care about.

Now with that said it does sounds like you have some relationship issues if you have not at least felt you were in love with someone by this point and time.

I think some counseling may be a good thing to help you come to understand yourself.

Also of course excessive masturbation can cause you to latter have performance problems when you are with another person.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 11:05 AM

It's not a matter or right or wrong... you don't have to like anything. Because the women you have met don't appeal to you doesn't mean that you may meet someone more intelligent and with integrity later on in life. But, still, you may not be interested further than having a great friend, no sex.

I think you could enjoy learning about what causes your feelings and motivations, the unconscious ones and so forth. Go to a good therapist to discuss your life so far. It would be a shame to end up a masturbation addict without giving yourself a chance at relationship.

Best wishes. :)
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2008, 04:12 PM

I think you misunderstand (at the moment) just how good and real relationships form, you have had two one night stands, that to me shows that two out of two sexual encounters have been non-relationship-forming types.

I think if you look a little deeper within yourself rather than "women don't interest ME" (this is looking externally), you may find that with a greater feeling of empathy, you may find some woman who picks-up on your keeness to be "together" emotionally and sexually-then I think you may find that sex is friggin marvellous!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2008, 10:05 AM

If you only had sex twice then you really haven't had sex at all. So really, you don't know if you like sex or not, but I'll guarantee you will.

You best bet is to find a girlfriend.
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Oct 16, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    If you only had sex twice then you really haven't had sex at all. So really, you don't know if you like sex or not, but I'll guarantee you will.

You best bet is to find a girlfriend.
    Thanks but that's easyer said than done though. If I could get a girlfriend I would but girls just don't seem to be much attracted towards me if I'm honest.

I understand what some of you are saying like when you are in a relastionship you will enjoy sex more due to that you want the other person to feel good etc, but to me sex just feels awkward in away an I don't seem to like 'something' about it, is it normal when you start having sex to be like that and grow out of it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2008, 11:35 AM
    You have to find a woman that you enjoy as a partner, not a sperm receptical to really enjoy sex to its fullest. Not everyone is a match for just anyone. Keep looking there are a lot of women out there.

And based on what you said you haven't been looking long enough, or closely enough.

And if by any chance you have a "gods gift to women" attitude I've seen in some men its time to work on getting rid of that. No matter what your intellectual level might be there is a woman out there who can match or beat it. Unless you are Steven Hawking then it might be a bit difficult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What is wrong with my dog? [ 10 Answers ]

my dog is a Maltese x Shih Tzu dog, who is 4 years old. She is usually energetic and extremely playful, but during the last couple of weeks, she has been vomiting and been picked on by children. Since yesterday (22nd of July), I have not been able to pick her up without her yelping. I took a look...

Oh my god,am I wrong [ 3 Answers ]

I fall in love to a coworker that already have boyfriend.initially I think we can be just friend but after our relation grow and we become closer I feel I fall in love with her.I really cannot control myself and told her about my feel.she said she feel that from early.of because I receive the...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

What is wrong with my dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday my Rottie/German Shepard Dog (2 yrs old) started placing her tail tight against her bottom and never lifting it at all. If you try touching her tail she attacks your hand. She also has problems sitting down. She is contently licking the bottom part of her tail. It takes her several...

View more questions Search