Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jkrk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 09:04 PM
    Does this girl like me? I can't tell!
    Okay first of all thanks for at least trying to help:)
    Okay so there's this girl I like. We met about 1 and half years ago and have been best friends since. I have liked her since the day I met her. But I just can't tell if she feels the same way.
    She always gives me mixed signals. For instance she will always hit my arm when were talking about stuff ( not hard but kind of flirty) she calls me every other night, she often asks me what she should wear or how she should do her hair,and sometimes she will be telling me a story about something she's wearing or she wore and she will like lift her shirt a little or like motion towards her chest almost like she wants me to look.
    But on the other hand she also sometimes will like pay more attention to me sometimes more than others, she sometimes tells me about sexy guys she sees at school or whereevr.
    Talk about mixed signals!
    So please help
    Does she like me or not??
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 29, 2008, 12:47 AM

I can't see how she is looking at you. I used to do that to my husband when we were 'Just friends'. But eventually he told me how he felt at the perfect moment... when I was ready to hear it. I would tell her. I just don't know about your timing...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2008, 01:26 AM

If she is doing those sort of things and also spending time with you, then my impression would be that she likes you.

How old are you and how old is she, please? Knowing that will help us to help you the best here.

Thanks!
    Gift-Of-Gab Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Sep 29, 2008, 04:54 AM

If you have had feelings for her for a year and a half then the chances are they will stick around for a while longer unless you do something,
    You need to talk to her about how you feel, be careful about how you do it though.. don't go the whole hog and say you've liked her since you met her.. Just tell her you have developed feelings and want to know how she feels. That way it will be easier if she doesn't have feelings for you to work through the situation
    :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 05:21 AM

Have you figured out how you feel, or how she makes you feel?

One way to find out, and that's to ask her.

Sep 29, 2008, 03:16 PM

Thanks guys
    Oh by the way we are both 15
    NItEMArE129 Posts: 222, Reputation: 29

Sep 29, 2008, 03:18 PM

You pretty much have to decide to take a risk. You can ask her how she feels, and express how you feel, and maybe you'll find someone who lieks you back. Or maybe she doesn't, and you guys hopefullly have a strong enough relationship to stay friends (which it sounds like it does). So my advice would be, try telling her, but like spyderglass said, try to find the perfect moment. That comes by just waiting for it to happen and being ready to seize the moment. =]
    liteblue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 03:31 PM

Ask her where do you fall in line with thse guys that she's says is sexy and /or tell her you don't like hearing about guys , unless its you,good luck, make sure u say wow next time she does the skirt thing ,lol
    candybaby9 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2008, 03:47 PM

I think she could think of you as just a guy best friend that she could be herslef around with, or she could actually like you, she wouldn't be doing all that stuff to you if she didn't like you at all. Instead of just plain asking her, ask her if she wants to go out to dinner or to the movies or something, that will let her know that you like her and just go from there. Good luck!

Sep 29, 2008, 08:03 PM

Thanks everybody!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

What should I do about this girl? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm 15 and in grade 10.. me and this girl like each other.. the only problem is she is 12 turning 13 in December and in grade 8.. she also has a boyfriend that she wants to dump but she didn't because he told her a lie that made her feel good? I'm confuzed what should I do?

View more questions Search