Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Nope it won't... It shows your not going to take the mind games anymore, and that you are better off not even seeing her page
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Sep 16, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Bird
    but by deleting her myspace

won't that show that she got to me????????????
    My opinion...

If she is going to read into it that way, and think that she has "gotten to you" or "won the game" then she is too immature for your interests anyway. If someone is going to act that petty, they don't deserve you anyway...
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Sep 16, 2008, 08:03 AM
    I don't want her to know that she got to me
    I can understand that would hurt your feelings,BUT is it not better,to preserve
    Your health,to maintain no contact with her?
    busterite Posts: 156, Reputation: 30

Sep 16, 2008, 09:53 AM
    but by deleting her myspace

Won't that show that she got to me??
    All it will show is your determination to cut all ties. So what do you think is more worth it:
    1. Keeping her on myspace to make her think she is not getting to you but in reality not being able to move on because you keep on checking on her and falling for her mind games?
    OR
    2. Deleting her from myspace and never letting her hurt you ever again, and which will give you the time you need to get over this?

You might feel that by deleting her from myspace you are accepting defeat but isn't it worth it if you are going to spare yourself pain similar to the one you feel every time you check upon her? You are in control here and you are the only one responsible for letting her get to you.
    Jay_Bird Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2008, 11:58 AM
    I'm going to do it

For some strange reason though I think this could be her way to get at me

Cause she was talking so much about how she is not ready for a relationship

And now all of a sudden she has a boyfriend

And its weird,how on her friends comments

Her friends was like "I think you should change your status cause your not single anymore"
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Sep 16, 2008, 12:16 PM
    That's the exact reason to get rid of it.. Nothing you will ever find on her myspace will make you feel better...

If it says she's dating someone, you will be miserable..
    If it says she is miserable (chances are) you will be miserable...

Just ditch the damn thing...

Sep 16, 2008, 03:32 PM
    I fixed it on myspace where I didn't delete her

But I designed it to where,I could not see her profile at all

I don't hate her,but I really dislike her actions

She use to call me immature... but this was really a crazy move

Her relationship with this guy is not going to work at all,they hooked up too fast
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Good for you! Now put your energy into something positive.
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Sep 16, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Good move, Don't leave space for you to see anything like that. It will only drive you insane. You took a step in the right direction.

Sep 19, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Well its been a week and a half of me not talking to her

Come to find out the guy that she is dating now,was her best friend cousin she met at a quinceanera(sorry if I didn't spell that right)

She hooked up with him a few days after we got into that argument

The weird thing is,the guy doesn't even really live were we live,because he works out of town all the time,sometimes he works out of state

Do you guys think that this will work out?

Its just funny because she was lip locking with me,a week before all this...

Sep 19, 2008, 01:50 PM
    ^
    ^
    BrewCrew0981 Posts: 128, Reputation: 21

Sep 19, 2008, 02:07 PM
    What difference does it make if it works out? Let go and move on.

Sep 20, 2008, 04:15 PM
    I'm feeling better everyday I really do,it don't take long for me to get over a person 2 to 3 weeks at the most

But I have one more question

Do you think this is a rebound relationship

Something for her to do,to get over me,over the on and off relationship me and her have?
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Seriously, Jay, it doesn't matter what their relationship is. You need to get out with friends and start meeting new girls. There is someone so much better out there! :)
    BrewCrew0981 Posts: 128, Reputation: 21

Sep 20, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull View Post
    Seriously, Jay, it doesn't matter what their relationship is. You need to get out with friends and start meeting new girls. There is someone so much better out there!!:)
    I agree with this. Does it really matter? No, it doesn't. She is with someone else. If you want to take solace in the fact that 95% of rebounds never work out, go for it. But, that shouldn't matter. Why do you care/want someone he jumps into bed with a new guy anyway? My ex has done it. While it hurts, I now never want her back.

Sep 25, 2008, 09:54 AM
    Its been 16 days of nc

And I know I won't be going back

I'm not going to be going back to something that will only keep causing me pain

I just want to think you guys for helping me out

This is just a end of a chapter and a begenning to a new one,thanks guys
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Sep 25, 2008, 10:05 AM
    You made two mistakes, 1. You ask her if she is in love with you. 2. Your reaction to question number 1 show she is in control. To tell you the honest truth, she is not ready for a relationship right now. This is what she wants a FWB (Friend With Benefits). In this situation she knows when ever she needs a little physical TLC your there. When she needs a little shoulder to lay on your there. When ever she needs a friend, your there. You have two chooses here; You can either let her be by cutting all ties or you can keep it on a friendship level. When you get emotions involve get ready to be hurt. Remember your more in control than you think. Keep me updated
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Bird View Post
    its been 16 days of nc

and I know I won't be going back

I'm not going to be going back to something that will only keep causing me pain

I just want to think you guys for helping me out

this is just a end of a chapter and a begenning to a new one,thanks guys
    Glad to hear your doing well! :)

Sep 25, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldM_23 View Post
    You made two mistakes, 1. You ask her if she is in love with you. 2. Your reaction to question number 1 show she is in control. To tell you the honest truth, she is not ready for a relationship right now. This is what she wants a FWB (Friend With Benefits). In this situation she knows when ever she needs a little physical TLC your there. When she needs a little shoulder to lay on your there. When ever she needs a friend, your there. You have two chooses here; You can either let her be by cutting all ties or you can keep it on a friendship level. When you get emotions involve get ready to be hurt. Remember your more in control than you think. Keep me updated

Nope,its not good for me to be friends with her right now

I wish her the best with this new relationship she is in

But I can tell it's a wirlwind relationship,they already talking about how bad they miss each other only been 2 weeks,it will eventually crash and burn,and fast as it started

My friend is like a guru when it comes to relationships,he told me about wirlwhind relationships,lmao

I'm so close to being over her,that I know when this month is wrapped up,I will be just fine

Sometimes you just got to let go

Maybe a couple of months from now me and her could be friends,but I'm not ready for that right now
    candybaby9 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2008, 03:33 PM

It sounds like you have way more feelings for her than she does for you. Don't look back and find someone who loves you as much as you love her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

For the guys [ 9 Answers ]

I recently ran across this post and thought I would put it where we could get something from it. . I am sure a lot of us can relate here, and my reason for bringing it up is so we can better understand a female perspective in a break up. Us guys communicate much differently and where we might...

View more questions Search