Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Sep 25, 2008, 03:21 AM
    No scams
    Does anyone know of companies where I can work from home with out being scammed. I have done avon and kleeneze but need something like puuting greetings cards together or other assembly work. I contacted a few ads before but then when paid £20 I was told to just forward the ad to other people to make money and I don't want to rip off other people.

Check out some similar questions!

Philippine scams [ 15 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about philippino dating are they scams

Modeling scams [ 42 Answers ]

HELP!! My husband just signed up with Model Search America for a convention in Vegas. They are charging $1200 for this! Does anyone have experience with this company or know anything about the business? Everything about it feels like a scam... HELP.

Bride scams? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I'm older guy Been promised love fidelity and more by younger filipina for marriage happy life etc I send money to help family and necessary papers but never did the make any progress ?so I turned the water off don't know if it's a scam or not but she's irresponsible with money any...

Finding out about scams [ 4 Answers ]

What is the page where you can find out if those notices you get that says don't open this or that is a scam or not?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.