Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilbaker17801 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Threats against unborn child
    My little sister keeps making threats against my unborn child, saying that she wants to kill it. And that she is going to kick or punch me in the stomach... I don't know what to do about it. She and I used to be close... now that I am 7 months pregnant... I am really worried for my daughter who is due on December 6th 2008.

I live with my aunt and uncle, who also have my sister. I am really worried that she may do something to my child. I don't know what to do... PLEASE somebody help me...

Can I get help for my sister to deal with this? Or do I let it go... I have no other place to live. I lost my job when my boss learned I was pregnant... I have no money at all saved. I really don't know what I should do.
    leona1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 05:03 PM
    I think should get help for her
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Sep 12, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Can u not get the council to rehouise you, or speak to someone who deals with violence. A doctor ,ay be able to put you in touch with someone. You should slao encourage your sister to get help,m though she will only do that if she can see that she has a problem
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 12, 2008, 01:04 AM
    Did you apply for unemployment? That would be the first step. Another step is to look for different housing--whether with his family, homeless shelter, or in a cheap studio apartment.

The next step is to get her help. Suggest therapy. She seems to be jealous. Perhaps that you are having a child first or even that she thinks she will be losing you. But what she is doing is NOT okay.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 12, 2008, 06:00 AM
    First, You cannot be fired due to pregnancy. You may have a case against your employer. I would contact a labor attorney to see whether you should bring suit against him.

Second, where is your baby's father in all this?

Third, have you discussed this with your aunt and uncle? Clearly your sister feels she is being shut out. First she lost her parents, now she feels she is losing you. She needs to get counseling to help her deal with these issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unborn child [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old male with a 22 girlfriend that is pegnent and I want to keep the baby and she does not what are my rights Thank you

Father seeking child custody of an unborn child [ 8 Answers ]

How can I get partial custody to my unborn child? The mother refusing to name me as the father. I know I can file after the baby is born, but I want to be there for the birth of my child.

Unborn child [ 6 Answers ]

I am 18 years old, 28 weeks pregnant, and have just recently moved out of the house that I lived in with my parents. My parents are threatening to take my baby away once she is born. Can they do that? What should I do?

I want to give custody of my unborn child to the father before the child is born [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant and wish to give custody to the father before the child is born

Child custody of an unborn child [ 2 Answers ]

My question is concerning my sister, she moved to this state I live in now, only a year ago,to live with me, she got pregnant by some guy she was seeing, when he started beating her up she left him,(she was only 2 months pregnant at this time) now she's 7 months pregnant and we are moving back...

View more questions Search