Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alleygal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Age diffrence
    Ok, I'm lost. My friends older brother and I hit it off. The main problem is he is 7 years older then me, and then I'm in high school. WEre both willing to wait, and just hang out until later in life, but it feels weird being that much age diffrence. My parents are also 7 years apart... and to just tell them when I'm older would be a nightmare.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 01:51 PM
    How old are you both, be specific. I was in the same situation long long ago, I might be able to let you know a few things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

Potential diffrence between two adjacent conductors [ 2 Answers ]

Can there be a potential diffrence between two adjacent conductors that carry the same amount of excess positive charge?

Age [ 1 Answers ]

How old is my furnace model number gmp 125-5 serial number 96108661 81 and my air conditioner carrier model number 38gf104330 serial number 104829?

The Age of Wonder [ 1 Answers ]

I was really wondering if you can help me out. How old are all the meterologists from The Weather Channel? :o :) :D ;) :cool:

View more questions Search