Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmoPowder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 07:05 PM
    I though me loved me
    I was seeing this guy last year, he had just split with his girlfriend and I liked him he liked me. So we started seeing each other and out relatuionship got stronger, then he went to uni:( . It didn't stop us until he felt like he was using me and basically told me were to stick it. I want he badly but don't know what to do. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE xxx
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 09:25 PM
    This is DONE.

Don't fight it...

Be sad with friends while you recover but NOT with him!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2008, 08:56 PM
    It may have been great at one time, now its over. He told you where to stick it? That doesn't sound like he cares that much any more, so why should you? Get over him, and get some dignity, and self respect, by learning to love yourself, more than you do some guy, who tells you to just stick it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2008, 09:06 PM
    We can not make or force others to care for us the way we want them to. Obviously he has shown and told you the way he feels, at times all we can do is move on and learn from the experience
    EmoPowder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 05:57 AM
    Thanks guys you have been a great help :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I ever be loved? [ 6 Answers ]

Will I geta boyfriend anytime soon?

Why Would He Tell Her He Loved Her? [ 5 Answers ]

I need an opinion on something. My husband and I have been through hell and continue to go through hell. For many many reasons, I decided to break it off with him and had no communication with him for several weeks. I accidentally picked up the phone before looking at the caller I.D last week and...

I am 34 and have never loved [ 24 Answers ]

I have a girlfriend and the mother of two children, who I think loves me but has never said it. Her actions show this love. I am 34 and I do not think I have ever been in love. I spent the first 15 years of my life being raised by a hard nosed marine, then the next 15 years in the cut throat world...

How can someone who loved you do this to you. [ 14 Answers ]

It's been about 4 or 5 weeks now since my ex dumped me. I don't need to go into how much I loved her or how much I did for her, I'll skip that part. But basically I've just found out that she has got with another guy. I have no idea who it could be. I'm hurting so much. Me. "Is it true your with...

Did she ever loved me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I met the most amazing girl 7 years ago she gave everything and all the things for me past 7yrs she showed me what it feels liked to be loved and she knew that I loved her as much as she loved me. But all of sudden and out of nowhere she decide to get married with someone else. Why? She...

View more questions Search