Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcoyle_87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 06:58 AM
    Girlfriend doesn't seem interested anymore
    Me and my girlfriend have been together for about a year and a half and we've been living together for 6 months. In the beginning things were great we went everywhere together and talked about everything sometimes all night. She used to seem like such a happy and caring person but now it seems like she's always mad. Every time I try to talk her she just finds something to get mad about. It also seems like she has no interest in me as a person anymore. She always wants to do things together like watch movies and go places and stuff but she doesn't accept my input in anything. I have several hobbies that I am passionate about and she is completely unsupportive, constantly telling me that I don't have time for stuff like that and I have to start thinking about 'family mode'. It seems like she only cares about what she wants or needs and when I explain this to her she just says "ok". I've had several problems come up at work recently and when I talk to her about it she gets mad or shows no reaction at all and doesn't even comment on it. I love my trade but she always tells me its not good enough for family life and I should look for something else. She's very jealous and doesn't like me associating with other women, but when we met she still lived with her ex and I tolerated it until she moved and she works with mostly older men (her ex was one). When I point that out she just says its totally different. I can't help but think that there's something else going on like the old saying 'guilt brings suspicion' and she's always suspicious. We're both in our twenties and I've had several relationships before so I know this isn't teenage insecurity. I've never been more confused about anyone in my life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2010, 07:43 AM

I think a lack of communications is a good indication that you two might not be that compatible, but you seem to be trying hard enough, but that's the point, no matter how hard you try, sometimes you just don't fit together that well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't he seem interested or attracted to me anymore? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years. I am living with him in his home with his family. I am 24 years old and he is 36. I take care of his son and his parents and their home. I do everything that I can to make things easy for him. I don't nag him. He goes out at night because of his work...

My ex girlfriend doesn't want me in her life anymore [ 5 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend has a new boyfriend and he's not a rebound. She thinks I'm crazy and doesn't want me to be in her life anymore. Not even to be her friend what do I do to fix this? Its been for months now

Ex Girlfriend doesn't acknowledge me anymore [ 40 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend Michelle broke up with me mid June and have been broken up for about 4 months now. During our breakup I have been seeing someone else but all I think about is Michelle. Michelle and I agreed and continued to be best friends. We talked almost everyday and hangout when we could....

My Girlfriend who doesn't show me any affection anymore [ 10 Answers ]

We are both 24 and are deeply in love we spend most of our free time together. When we first got together she was on the pill and sex wasn't a problem. However, she stopped using the pill and sex started to get less and less frequent. She says she doesn't like using condoms as it doesn't feel as...

View more questions Search