Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2003, 04:18 PM
    Im in love with him, how do I get him back?
    Ive been seeing this guy and now we are not working out because I hardly see him should we just end this realationship or should I try working it out with him because I really love him??

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now. Recently I found out from him he met a girl in a bar one night. Ever since than they are spending a lot of time together.Last night he called me and told me that he won't be calling me anymore. Also he told me we weren't working out because I hardly got to see him cause I would be working and when I had I day off he was working. So he also told me to move with him and I want to maybe that will help to workout or problems cause than I'll be able to see him more often. So what should I do? I care a lot about him and I want to make this work if you have any ideas please help me.
    olka Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2003, 12:30 PM
    How do I get him back?
    It's too late to try to get him back now as he is interested in another girl & wants to break it off with you.
    He is a guy who is fickle-minded & has changing affections. Don't waste your time on him.
    schuylervj Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2003, 01:20 PM
    He has made it clear that he is not yet ready for a one on one commitment... since he has already demonstrated this, to assuume moving with him will change anything is a big mistake; in fact, it will make things worse because you will be more dependent on him and he will feel the pressure. Re-read your own post and see how it states that he is seeing someone else, and has been, and he has already stated that he won't be calling you anymore. You need to see other people and see him only if and when he asks. Also, you need to see, over time, how important this other girl is to him.

I think the first thing you need to do is to decide exactly what your priorities are; if you really do want him in your life then you will find the time to include him; if you don't, you won't. Everyone has to make some adjustments and sacrifices for personal relationships... otherwise they never really wanted the relationship to begin with.
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Apr 30, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Life is all about communicating, sharing and understanding... you have to constantly work on a relationship in order for it to stay healthy. It's giving and receiving.
    jblover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 12:51 PM
    The only way you can make things work is talk to him. Even if you are afraid of losing him if you do talk to him it's the only way to make things better. If you love him you should really try to make it work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

Looking for love? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since my last serious relationship. I miss my ex so much that I have begun to think about him a lot more these days. Its weird that I am constantly seeing people that remind me of him. Whenever I went out I would somehow bump into him or someone that knew him. For a while I...

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

Saying I Love you... [ 23 Answers ]

The closer Pete and I get the more I fall for him. I have wanted to say "I love you" to him for a couple of weeks now. It nearly came out last night but I stopped myself. He has told me he misses me when I go home at night and I told him I felt the same, he has also told me I am the best...

View more questions Search