Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dave1986 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2007, 10:06 AM
    How long do ex's try ringing an keeping touch for?
    How long do ex's try ringing an keeping touch for? Do they keep stringing you along until they feel the need to not be intouch or until they prob find someone else?
    cpalmist Posts: 137, Reputation: 32

Sep 6, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Well, iffen it ended semi-amicably, it's a coup to tell his/her friends that it ended well and it's not uncommon at all for ex's to sleep with each other until they find someone else. My second wife and I kept touch for years as occasionally we'd borrow stuff back from each other and did have common interests developed over the years.
    Seems like once you are out of the hormone-crazed 20s-30s, divorces to end end with a lot less strife and rancor...

To rate my answer if you like it.
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Sep 7, 2007, 06:49 PM
    As long as youlet them!! Don't let them that will keep them guessing and keep your head clear!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Persistent ringing in ears for years [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone tried Lipoflavinoid for ringing in the ears? I went to the ear doctor and he never said a word about it and poo-pood my ringing. Am curious if it works and how expensive it it.

Ringing ears [ 11 Answers ]

I have had intermittent ringing in both my ears for a few months. Sometimes constantly, sometimes very suddenly, even sometimes the ringing seems to pulsate. I'd heard these symptons can be from high blood pressure, and even though I monitored my pulse while the ringing was pulsating, the two...

Lump behind my left ear, constant ringing in my ears [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lump behind my left ear and it has gotten a little bit larger. It doesn't hurt, but now my ears are always ringing,they tingle and pop a lot.This is starting to effect my sleep. I also have a constant headache , I don't know if this is related to my ears or the bulging disc in my neck...

Keeping chest up in toe-touch [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so my toe-touch is pretty good except my chest leans forward every time!:( Any tips on how 2 keep my chest up? Please answer!!

Friends, to long term to ex's [ 10 Answers ]

I love my ex to death, I want him to love me, but were not tougether anymore, I love him with my whole heart, and he's the only boy I've ever wanted to spend my life with, and now he's gone, and I know he's having just a hard time as I am.even when we were dating, he couldn't tell me he loved me....

View more questions Search