I Don't Know For Sure If My Boy Friend Cheated?!

Asked Mar 11, 2012, 07:18 PM 4 Answers
    Ok, me and my boy friend switched phones the other day. I happened to look in his phone, lol, and I decide I wanted to know him, and his home boy. So called to see what the dude is talking about right.

I look in the text message and notice something. And the text.message said bro clean the house. Tanisha is coming over. Let me know when y'all leave so I can. Then his friend said take the picture off the wall with me and him on the wall. His friend said no, my boyfriend said why not? What if she want to do it, his friend said do it in your brother bed. That's the end of the message.

I ask him what him and his friend was talking about he said nothing. I had to begs him to tell me the truth. Then he said I was doing homework with her. I don't believe him. I told him today this what I'm going to do, I'm not going to break up with you, however I need to clear my head . I don't know when I'll call you but I'll call you, don't call me, I will call you. Don't text, call, or anything. I don't know when I'll call you it might be days, weeks, months , or even years. But I'm call you you either answer it not. Is this a good way to handle it?

Edited for understanding/T

Last edited by talaniman; Mar 12, 2012 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Translated for understanding!
    odinn7's Avatar
    odinn7 Posts: 6,588, Reputation: 1359
    Entomology Expert

#2

Mar 11, 2012, 07:32 PM
    From the little bit of what you wrote that I can make sense of... I would say he's cheating or planning on doing it.
    Alty's Avatar
    Alty Posts: 25,717, Reputation: 5616
    Pets Expert

#3

Mar 11, 2012, 09:13 PM
    Sounds like he's cheating. Break it off. I wouldn't have even said that you'll call. You have to make a clean break.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 47,095, Reputation: 10293
    Senior Family & People Expert

#4

Mar 12, 2012, 08:28 AM

Is this a good way to handle it?
    No, straight dump him, and leave him alone forever.
    mmresd's Avatar
    mmresd Posts: 1,978, Reputation: 551

#5

Mar 12, 2012, 11:44 AM
    It is time to go no contact and start to forget him.

Don't ever look through your current boyfriend's phone again. Lesson learned.

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy frie [ 3 Answers ]

F your girl friend is telling her friend that she don't know if she love her boy friend or not,but she don't want to loss him,what is the meaning

Country favs (boy cheated) [ 2 Answers ]

What's a good song for a guy that has been cheating on you and trying to hide it but you found out and you are done for good this time and he wants you back! Though you wouldn't ever think of taking him back again! I need a good country song so please help! Thanks!:)