Does he care about me?

Asked Mar 31, 2012, 02:05 PM ó 4 Answers
    I have this guy who acts like he owns me, he says I used to be his girl but he sleeps with other girls and when I rock up I just have to put up with it. He says itís just youíre different we donít use condoms. He so jealous over me but donít do anything wrong but I put all my effort into him. We have a son together also, from few years ago. He thinks Iím a yoyo so affectionate like were together but then I get ignored because heís been with someone else.

Then few days later he will slowly start calling me baby and touch me ask me for cuddles, but Iím starting to get snotty and he says Iím immature. I just feel so hurt and I donít know who or where I stand. He always says he loves me yet right a week after the other girl heís expecting to move in with me. I said no. He flirts with every girl, I feel like one in a hundred. I know he said we were just friends, but I was his girl. He still wants it that way, but I don't feel very special. He said when we are getting engaged and stuff.

When we talk about the other girls he said I just woke up to myself but I don't know why. I also feel he is an attention seeker; he acts like heís it to everyone, a bit. But when it comes down to sex I feel he chickens out a lot but itís starting to make me feel itís me. Thereís something wrong when he gets few drinks into him or few valium, and then goes with the other girls, like heís some kind of stud.

Please help I feel so stupid and donít want him hurting me anymore. Itís just so hard because he says look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me anymore, but I canít. I still care for him, but I want to know how I can just be his friend, and not get constantly hurt.

Thanks for listening :)

Last edited by talaniman; Mar 31, 2012 at 04:31 PM.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 47,041, Reputation: 10287
    Senior Family & People Expert

#2

Mar 31, 2012, 04:33 PM

Confine your contact to being about the kids needs and child support, and you won't feel used. You are being entirely to friendly, and he uses it, and you!
    sophie38's Avatar
    sophie38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#3

Mar 31, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Thank-you very much for your ansew it was helpful I just wanted to say this way I'm there when he hasmy son what if he took of with him or did something stupid if I don't go around he misses me and gets ty I don't want him ty because he might take me to court to get access on his own idont like the idea of that , and its so hard when uhave this love for someone and you cant get rid of it thanks again

I forgot to mension he constantly says he loves me and the other is just sex he was trying to go out with me as girlfriend but I wasn't ready and pushed away a little but if he really loved me he would have waited for me to commit I'm sorry isound like an idiot.

why does he talk about every womans boobs if he knows it hurts me

On TV , or on the bus he will purposly say how nice the woman's boobs are but its not every now and then its all the time it makes you feel worthless why is he doing this
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 75,720, Reputation: 7217

#4

Mar 31, 2012, 06:50 PM

He is a low life jerk that does not have consideration of others.
    So stop going any place with him.
    talaniman's Avatar
    Senior Family & People Expert

#5

Mar 31, 2012, 11:31 PM

You already know he is a rude no caring jerk so why are you surprised that he keeps proving it?

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

Why doesn't the courts care about the kids but only care about the exs [ 7 Answers ]

My ex lives at home with her mother brother and father and her two kids .one of them being mine . She can not work she can not drive she doesn't bathe or feed the kids cps goes over there once a week and says everything is fine what should I do . The courts don't care as long as they get there...

Health care & home care [ 2 Answers ]

How do I set up health care & Home care agency?

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.