My boyfriend wants to do a 3-some?

Asked May 27, 2007, 11:32 AM 89 Answers
    Hi, I'm 28 years old and my boyfriend of six months wants me to actively participate in a three some with a large man who is a wrestler. I am a 5'4" petite, 112 pounds, my boyfriend is 6'0" and 195 pounds, while the third party man is 6'7" and 340 pounds. I am afraid the third man will really be too big? He also really wants me to go down on him (the wrestler)! My boyfriend then is particularly interested in doing a double penetration. What should I do?

Last edited by christine98033; May 27, 2007 at 11:45 AM.
    lmnotok's Avatar
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

#2

May 27, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Why does he want to share his girlfriend with some stupid wrestler?? If I were you, I would punch him for wanting me to be part of this 3some
    shygrneyzs's Avatar
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936

#3

May 27, 2007, 12:27 PM
    If you go along with his request just because he wants you to do this, you are going to resent him if there is even one hint of anything that is not to your liking. I would just say no and be done with this. What are the guarantees that you are going to be safe? What happens if you do start this and want to stop once all this starts? I don't like this, not because of the kinky aspect but because you are leery of this and I imagine feel pressured by your boyfriend to do this for him. For him. Not for you, but for him. Selfish, isn't he?
    Fr_Chuck's Avatar
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 75,733, Reputation: 7219

#4

May 27, 2007, 12:44 PM

Well him that perhaps he should go down on him first and let him do him first if he wants a threesome so bad.

My only question I guess is why you are even asking, dump the jerk and find a boyfriend that will really love and respect you.
    jillianleab's Avatar
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279

#5

May 27, 2007, 12:49 PM
    If you are at all uncomfortable engaging in such an act, don't! If you get pressured into this, you are setting yourself up for the end of your relationship. Of course, the fact your boyfriend wants to do this might be the end as well, but there's no reason to EVER do anything sexually you aren't comfortable in doing. There are plenty of guys out there, I'm sure, who would be willing to have one-on-one sex with you - as is!
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 47,095, Reputation: 10293
    Senior Family & People Expert

#6

May 27, 2007, 01:08 PM

Don't do anything you don't want to just to please someone else. Tell him to take his freaky deaky arse somewhere else.
    JoeCanada76's Avatar
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,667, Reputation: 1706

#7

May 27, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Do not do it. You will regret it. If your not comfortable in doing it don't. Just let him know your not willing. If there is a problem then he is not a true boyfriend and your better without. Do not let him do this to you.

Joe
    chuff's Avatar
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235

#8

May 27, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Wait... He wants a 3 way with... ANOTHER GUY?? He is not who you think he is.
    Sunshine2's Avatar
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

#9

May 27, 2007, 09:51 PM
    OK, havinga threesome with another girl is bad enoogh, but with another guy. This might be the red flag, no forget that, no red banner!!
    LuvMyMaltipoo's Avatar
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

#10

May 27, 2007, 09:58 PM
    I'm trying to think of a more polite way to say this, but I can't:

RUN and run fast (I would get a quick kick in "you know where" first). The fact that he wants to have a three-some with another guy does make me think though. It could be a red flag. Be careful.

If you do not want to do this, don't! You never really stated your opinion on this matter... if it was a complete 'NO' or if it's a maybe. If you ARE consdiering this, consider your safety. If all you know is that he's a wrestler then you should be cautious... who knows where he's been or what he's got. Know what I mean?

I like a girl, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, Bill here. I met a girl about 2 years ago and we have been good friends since. We don't see one another "a lot" but once and a while. She has a boyfriend of about 3 yrs. When we do see each other, we talk forever and it never seems like either of us wants to go our separate ways when it is...

No boyfriend? Why? [ 8 Answers ]

All right. Many guys are often curious to find out whether I have a boyfriend or not, and because my answer is often "no", they always ask WHY don't you have a boyfriend? People, especially guys, are extremely surprised when I tell them that I do not have a boyfriend (let's say... right now). ...

My Boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I was told that I had HPV and so I told my boyfriend. Well a couple of weeks later he shaved one day. About two days later he had a bunch of little tiny like pimple looking things above his penis. There were a few little sores (open) on his penis but only like 2-3. Then they started...

My Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, it is a first for both of us. However problems have been occurring. He wants to be close to me but I can't bring myself to let him. I am worried and I am scared. What would you suggest? Is there anything that I can do? :confused:

My ex boyfriend and I [ 8 Answers ]

I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and...