My boyfriend wants to do a 3-some?

Asked May 27, 2007, 11:32 AM 89 Answers
    Hi, I'm 28 years old and my boyfriend of six months wants me to actively participate in a three some with a large man who is a wrestler. I am a 5'4" petite, 112 pounds, my boyfriend is 6'0" and 195 pounds, while the third party man is 6'7" and 340 pounds. I am afraid the third man will really be too big? He also really wants me to go down on him (the wrestler)! My boyfriend then is particularly interested in doing a double penetration. What should I do?

Last edited by christine98033; May 27, 2007 at 11:45 AM.
    incognito's Avatar
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

#41

May 30, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by christine98033
    Hi All, I ended up going through with the 3-way last night and believe it or not I got the thrill of my life.
    When does the DVD come out?
    stefani1's Avatar
    stefani1 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

#42

May 30, 2007, 10:28 AM
    This makes me sick to my stomach. Lol. Im sorry, but it does. Especially how big this other guy is? Oh no girl!! How long have you been with your boyfriend and why would he ever want you to do these things with another person?? I don't know you or how you are but its obvious if you posted this and you think it is quesitonable, your not into this type of thing, but cant help but wonder, what does your boyfriend think of you to have this request? Maybe its some type of comofrt that you guys both have I'm don't know but you don't sound comfortable with this. Have you ever thought that maybe your boyfriend could be gay? Or Bi? It just doesn't sounds like he respects you as you should be respected and treated if he wants this. Stick to your guns and don't do it.
    fix-what-you-broke's Avatar
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

#43

May 30, 2007, 10:43 AM
    And where exactly do you come into all this? What do you want to do?
    Me? I would be out of there more quick than an athlete on lucozade. If my man wasn't happy with just me then there would be no future.
    Is it something you want to do? If so that's fine, as long as both partners want a threesome then knock yourselves out and have a great time, but if he is pressuring you he doesn't respect you.
    Lowtax4eva's Avatar
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190

#44

May 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Meh, I don't care if this is a fake post, answering is just fun. Your boyfriend is gay, you need to lose that zero and get yourself a hero (or Hiro)

There is one last hope though, have a 3-some with another girl and see if he likes that, if not you know for sure.
    Rockabilly1955mama's Avatar
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 663, Reputation: 85
    Senior Member

#45

May 30, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    Meh, i dont care if this is a fake post, answering is just fun. Your boyfriend is gay, you need to lose that zero and get yourself a hero (or Hiro)

So true.
    clarityseeker's Avatar
    clarityseeker Posts: 61, Reputation: 43

#46

May 30, 2007, 10:52 AM
    For the last few posters, she did it already...

And I'm kind of amazed that more people don't think that this is a fake poster who is mocking the forum by seeing who replies.
    Rockabilly1955mama's Avatar
    Senior Member

#47

May 30, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Hi All, I ended up going through with the 3-way last night and believe it or not I got the thrill of my life. I did end up going down on the wrestler for over an half an hour - he was entirely "gigantic" as I first thought. I went down on him for that long as I was afraid of him putting it in me, but he eventually did - "doggy style", as that position was a better fit. The wrestler actually was very pleasing, more so than my boyfriend. We did use protection as someone eluded to above.

Well, we never asked for the details but thanks for sharing!
    pdear1's Avatar
    pdear1 Posts: 4, Reputation: -4

#48

Jun 1, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    Wait.....He wants a 3 way with.....ANOTHER GUY?!?!?! He is not who you think he is.
    He is a bi. Doesn't he know about the "one per fantasy" rule? Dump him.
    chuff's Avatar
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235

#49

Jun 1, 2007, 07:01 PM
    POLL QUESTION

If you didn't have the good fortune of knowing about this post and I came up to you and said that I was going to make a movie about Christine, the gigantic wrestler, and her gay boyfriend that movie would be:

A. Comedy
    B. Horror
    C. Drama
    D. Porn

I think the obvious one is D but I'm going with A.
    Berry89's Avatar
    Berry89 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

#50

Jun 1, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Remember, anything you do you have to live with. Two years from now you will hate yourself. So follow your gut feelings. Don't do it.

I like a girl, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, Bill here. I met a girl about 2 years ago and we have been good friends since. We don't see one another "a lot" but once and a while. She has a boyfriend of about 3 yrs. When we do see each other, we talk forever and it never seems like either of us wants to go our separate ways when it is...

No boyfriend? Why? [ 8 Answers ]

All right. Many guys are often curious to find out whether I have a boyfriend or not, and because my answer is often "no", they always ask WHY don't you have a boyfriend? People, especially guys, are extremely surprised when I tell them that I do not have a boyfriend (let's say... right now). ...

My Boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I was told that I had HPV and so I told my boyfriend. Well a couple of weeks later he shaved one day. About two days later he had a bunch of little tiny like pimple looking things above his penis. There were a few little sores (open) on his penis but only like 2-3. Then they started...

My Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, it is a first for both of us. However problems have been occurring. He wants to be close to me but I can't bring myself to let him. I am worried and I am scared. What would you suggest? Is there anything that I can do? :confused:

My ex boyfriend and I [ 8 Answers ]

I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and...