My boyfriend wants to do a 3-some?

Asked May 27, 2007, 11:32 AM 89 Answers
    Hi, I'm 28 years old and my boyfriend of six months wants me to actively participate in a three some with a large man who is a wrestler. I am a 5'4" petite, 112 pounds, my boyfriend is 6'0" and 195 pounds, while the third party man is 6'7" and 340 pounds. I am afraid the third man will really be too big? He also really wants me to go down on him (the wrestler)! My boyfriend then is particularly interested in doing a double penetration. What should I do?

Last edited by christine98033; May 27, 2007 at 11:45 AM.
    chuff's Avatar
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235

#31

May 28, 2007, 03:20 PM
    So Christine, if you ever leave your boyfriend that likes naked dudes at home, and are near central Florida I'm a big guy that used to wrestle... ah never mind.
    lmnotok's Avatar
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

#32

May 28, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Hahahahahahahahahha

Wow... this post.

Hey, christine, next time link us to the vid, would you darlin?

Comments on this post
    chuff agrees: LOL. I actually have the link. It's at Christineswrestlingthreesomes.com

Chuff : So Christine, if you ever leave your boyfriend that likes naked dudes at home, and are near central Florida I'm a big guy that used to wrestle... ah never mind.

Hahahhaha, there you go Chuff, very funny, I choke myself laughing
    Skell's Avatar
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514

#33

May 28, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Just by reading her posts I don't think she was ever concerned about the actual morals of the act or what effect it may have on her relationship. Her only concern seemed to be about the damage his size may cause her.

LOL! Some people are amazing! I love AMHD!
    kirriky's Avatar
    kirriky Posts: 80, Reputation: 26

#34

May 29, 2007, 08:34 AM
    This supposed 'christine' might well be a fake, but whoa the number of prudes that have jumped at this question! Doing a threesome makes you a whore? The only problem was if she didn't want to do it. Then itd have been selfish and irrespectful of her boyfriend to coerce her into it. But hellooo, its perfectly fine to want threesomes and have them! Even if its with 2 men. He might be bi, he might not, but whatever on earth would be wrong with being bi?
    Tuscany's Avatar
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229

#35

May 29, 2007, 08:54 AM
    While I agree this thread has what seems no bearing of truth in it. I have to say that I agree with Kirriky. Having a threesome does not make you a whore. While it might not be something that everyone choses, if all three parties have open lines of communication and an adult understanding of the situation. Then by all means go right ahead. I can think of many other things that make you a whore (sleeping with a married man for example).

That being said. I am not sure why anyone would want to broadcast their bedroom practices on the internet. But that is just me.
    diya's Avatar
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

#36

May 29, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Thank you Skell... nice of u.
    ninahhhdreams's Avatar
    ninahhhdreams Posts: 54, Reputation: 0

#37

May 29, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Comment on WTFO's post
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFO View Post
    Consider this - he is only a boyfriend and Not a husband. He has nothing seriously invested in this relationship. In other words, if you go along with this and then get angry or hurt he will simply toss you aside and find another person to play in his games. A husband & wife would have so much more to risk that they rarely venture into this kind of thing - at least not without considering how much true emotional damage it could cost.
    It seems he wants to watch more than be a part of it, tell him (as you're walking out the door for the Very Last Time) to rent a movie...
    I really hope you have more self-respect than he thinks you have.
    Damn! Well said. I totally agree.
    LuvMyMaltipoo's Avatar
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

#38

May 29, 2007, 11:15 AM
    diya, sorry I jumped to conclusions but as Skell said, sarcasm is hard to read in posts especially if there's not "hahas" or "lols". I even reread the whole post to see if you wrote anything else that might tell me but I couldn't find anything.
    diya's Avatar
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

#39

May 29, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyMaltipoo
    Not a problem, it happens... in the beginning of the post I wrote this: What is this whole business of Three some all about? Is he your boyfriend or some Porn producer?.
    Personally I find this whole business of threesome quite much like porn or cheap thrill... but each to his own...
    DaTruth123's Avatar
    DaTruth123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

#40

May 30, 2007, 10:06 AM
    I know you want to . you boyfriend, but you need to do what you feel is best for you and your body. If he loves you he will understand. You say that the 3rd guy may be too big find a replacement thats if you really want to do it. If not dont do it put your heads together and come up with something else. always follow your first mind and yeah it may hurt thats a HUGE guy well good luck.

I like a girl, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, Bill here. I met a girl about 2 years ago and we have been good friends since. We don't see one another "a lot" but once and a while. She has a boyfriend of about 3 yrs. When we do see each other, we talk forever and it never seems like either of us wants to go our separate ways when it is...

No boyfriend? Why? [ 8 Answers ]

All right. Many guys are often curious to find out whether I have a boyfriend or not, and because my answer is often "no", they always ask WHY don't you have a boyfriend? People, especially guys, are extremely surprised when I tell them that I do not have a boyfriend (let's say... right now). ...

My Boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I was told that I had HPV and so I told my boyfriend. Well a couple of weeks later he shaved one day. About two days later he had a bunch of little tiny like pimple looking things above his penis. There were a few little sores (open) on his penis but only like 2-3. Then they started...

My Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 4 months now, it is a first for both of us. However problems have been occurring. He wants to be close to me but I can't bring myself to let him. I am worried and I am scared. What would you suggest? Is there anything that I can do? :confused:

My ex boyfriend and I [ 8 Answers ]

I'm confusesd... he said he loved me more than anyone he had ever been with, and I had this huge affect on him, like no other, then he came home with this girl who hehad a couple of one night stands with years ago, they ran in to each other at a funeral this past may and ji went to his house and...