Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmmurphy4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Eviction of adult child
    At what age can a parent legally evict an adult child living in their home and be able to count on police assistance if necessary?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2007, 07:03 AM
    A parent is usually responsible for a child unitl they reach the age of 18. That may vary from place to place so you should check local laws. I suggest doing a WEB search on Tough Love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting an adult child in Tennessee [ 23 Answers ]

My son in 20 years old. He came home from college after getting kicked out for a GPA of under 1.0. He asked to come home for "3 weeks". This was May 4, 2006. The only room I had was my garage. I didn't want to make things too comfortable for him. He stays out half of the night drinking and...

How to evict an adult child from home? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello - My 18 yr old son needs to figure out life on his own. High school drop out, no job or motivation. He is 6' 4'' and refusing to budge - so how do I go about legally evicting an adult child from family home? Thanks for your advice...

Adult child paternity rights? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if I have any right to determine who my father is? I am 32 years old, and have been trying tactfully to contact the man who is said to be my father. I want nothing more from him than the truth... is he my father? If he is, all I am looking for is family tree information and...

Evicting Adult Child not paying Rent [ 9 Answers ]

How can I throw an adult child who will not follow rules of house and just want to waste his life away?

Adult Child evicted from home? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know how, in GA, to be sure you can evict your 18-year old drug abusing adult son? I am told that merely telling him to leave (done) and changing the locks (done) is not sufficient. Thanks.

View more questions Search