Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattandsabrina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 06:41 PM
    30 day notice
    When,according to Wisconsin law,do tenants have to give their 30 day notice?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Tenants have to give a 30 day notice if they are on a written rental agreement based month to month, or if they have no written agreement but paymnet is based on monthly.

If you have a lease, you are tied to the terms of the lease.
    If you are on weekly rental agreements then normally the 30 day notice is not enforcable.
    landlord advocate Posts: 283, Reputation: 36

Jan 22, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mattandsabrina
    when,according to wisconsin law,do tenants have to give their 30 day notice?
    There is an excellent website that lists copies of the state's landlord tenant law. Try going to MrLandlord.com to get a copy of the revised code for your state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30-day notice [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I gave my roommate a 30-day notice on November 14th. When I gave him my verbal notice he said to me, "So you will be out mid-December?" and I replied yes. I figured I would only have to pay 1/2 the month of December, but now he's asking for the full month's rent. I did not sign any type of...

30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

I received a 30 day notice, with no reason why. 3 days after I received my 30 day notice, I sent my rent to the management company and cashed the check. Does that make the 30 day notice void. Bob

Help with 30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend renting a room from me at my home. He decided he's going to move out yesterday 8/20/06 and didn't give me a 30 day notice. I come home and his belongings are packed up. Isn't he obligated to give a 30 ay notice and pay a prorated amount if the notice goes into the next month? Or...

30 day notice [ 5 Answers ]

If I put in a 30 day notice on the 5th and they did not get it until the 9th. The notice is dated the 5th can they make me stay or pay until the 9th even it I will be gone on the 2nd. Also can they evict me if I paid $375 which of which my security deposit was $850.00 and the rent is $1225. I...

30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

If I received a 30 day notice on the 31st of the month, do I still have to pay the rent on the 1st. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search