Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilxoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 03:45 AM
    Pink brown spotting
    I'm having pink brown spotting after 7 days from having sex I also had my period the week before having sex & I'm expecting it around the 3 or the 2nd of next month, I took a morning after pill a few hours prior from having sex, I know taking the morning after pill has symptoms of tender breast & cramps & stuff. But could I be pregnant?
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2010, 03:47 PM
    You are most likely not. The morning after pill is a birth control pill with more of the control part! That will mess your system up. It is mostly a side affect of that. Come next month and you have no period take a test.

Why are you not on Birth Control? Condoms?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period, pink and brown spotting, headaches [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, My last period was October 3rd, 2009 and lasted for 6 days.. Since then I have been sexually active. Today, is November 19th, 2009 and I still haven't gotten by period. Last week November 11th-Nov, 14, 2009 I had pink and brown spotting and felt like my period was coming on but just was a...

Brown and pink spotting after period ended? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a brief intro, I had my normal menstrual period on 8/19 through 8/16. It was on time and the bleeding was normal. Immediately after my period ended, I started getting brown spotting (which I assumed was old blood) and for the last week and a half, it is now pink spotting. It has not stopped at...

Pink or brown spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex right before and after my period. My period was on time and normal. But then a few days later I started spotting. Some times it was brown and some times pink. I have had a little nasuea lately but nothing out the ordinary could that mean I'm pregnant?

View more questions Search