Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derinn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 08:39 PM
    Unable to pay rent due to child support!!
    Child enforcemnt in la are garnishing my wages. I live in Kansas married with 3 kids . Can't even afford diapers or rent. Ridiculous as it is , ex avoids me and won't let me see my daughter. Dna was never done and ex refuses to get it done. I can't afford an attorney let alone, drive down there. What the hell do I do now?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 08:45 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...ng-505715.html

The same question
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by derinn View Post
    ... dna was never done and ex refuses to get it done. ...
    You should have asked that it be done when the petition for child support order was pending. You did get notice of that, right? Were you defaulted?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My child father doesn't have to pay child support due to being disabled can [ 14 Answers ]

Can I get SSI for my child if the father don't have to pay child support due to being disabled? What all proof do I need to show when applying? How long does everything take?

Can my landlord evict me because I was unable to pay rent due to an illness? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been unable to pay my rent because I have been sick and my fiancé stayed home to take care of our child because I was unable to. He has gotten back to work, but I still need surgery and will be unable to pick up my son for 4-6 weeks. Can I be evicted while I am in such bad shape, or is the...

Paying child support but unable to pay for in home expenses. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been paying child support for a daughter that he made on a one night stand. Granted he wants to be a father NO MATTER WHAT, he seems to be paying too much to provide for our daughter and our expenses as a family. Is there any way that he can get these lowered so that we can be a...

View more questions Search