Ask
    stipp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2006, 01:40 AM
    Property
    How does my husband add my name to property
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Oct 12, 2006, 05:35 AM
    He has to prepare and record a deed from himself, as seller, to the two of you, as buyers. I suggest that you contact an attorney or title company in your area to make sure it is done properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sale of property for $1 [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to sell property to an older sister for $1 to prevent a ex-wife from putting a lien on it. It is in PA

Property taxes/lien on property [ 2 Answers ]

We have been taking care of the rental properties across the street from us for many years as the landlord lives in Arkansas. We have never been paid for these services. We repair and maintain these properties, and the last tenants we even collected the rent and deposited into the landlord’s...

Property [ 5 Answers ]

I came across a deal in PA which I'm not sure about. The gentleman is about to go belly up and the bank is ready to take the property. He had govt. grants which help him out with the mortgage. The realtor said I could simply take over he's mortgage (under his name) but have the title (ownership) of...

Property split [ 1 Answers ]

hello, we inheriated property when my fatherinlaw died.everything has already cleared probate.our questions are 1-the proty is now tenants in common between the two brothers,they both are 50% owners equally.the willstated sellat fair market value at the time of death which both brothers didn't do...

View more questions Search