Ask
    ted motz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 07:10 AM
    Real estate law
    Foreclosure versus bankruptcy Which has advantages
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 07:31 AM

Depends on what are your other debts, What type of mortgage is there, Have you tried to sell the property,

And in some cases you have to do both.

Just not enough info to really give any advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate Law [ 4 Answers ]

How do I place a lien against real estate property?

Real Estate Law [ 1 Answers ]

Paid a contractor 1/3 of fee to have home repaired: new siding, windows, etc. He just came to our home and said that there was a fire at his home and all my materials that were stored in the garage were destroyed. (This was confirmed by newspaper article) He had not started the job yet. How to...

Real Estate Law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Orlando, Florida and I need to know what the laws are in this state governing breaking a lease. I was told that there is a law in Florida that states that you can break a lease by giving a 45 day notice. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Please let me know asap.

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

Can the county put a lien on my property for fines my late wife had for a dui even after her death? And should they have notify me proir? Which they didn't. :mad:

View more questions Search