Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JONES-SMITH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 11:50 AM
    Residential Locksmith Washington
    Hello

I was wondering if any forum members may be able to recommend trustworthy and competitive security firms/locksmiths. We are planning to get quotes for new security provision for our block of 16 privately owned flats (we need new locks/keys, new gates/doors and possibly their advice on additional security measures.) We are in Washington so this firm needs to be willing to travel there. Possibly they will be a local company, but this isn't essential.

I seem to remember some prior discussion of this on the forum but can't find any messages about it.

Your advice would be most appreciated...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2009, 05:29 PM

Have you tried calling the local police or sheriff's department and ask them who they trust/recommend? They might have a clue who to steer you to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washington University [ 1 Answers ]

Where does Washington university located. Is this university accredited?

Washington Law [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I live in Washington and now live with my girlfriend so I was wondering since parents are being s about the emancipation I got. If they say my girlfriend parents have been letting have sex, and sleep together would the court label me as a sex offender? I am sixteen and she is sixteen, I turn...

Washington DC [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I am a expert about Washington dc. Ask me anything you would like to know about tourism in Washington DC and I will try to answer for you. I will be anixiously waiting to here from you. :)

View more questions Search