Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 28, 2008, 02:15 AM
    Good Neighbors/Bad Trip
    One afternoon, a man was riding in the back of his limousine when he noticed two men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. "Why are you eating grass?" he asked one man. "We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "Oh, come along with me then." the man from the limousine said excitedly. "But sir, I have a wife with two children!" "Bring them along! And you, come with us too!" he said to the other man. "But sir, I have a wife with six children!" the second man answered. "Bring them as well!" So, they all climbed into the car, which was no easy task, even for a vehicle as large as the limousine. One of the poor fellows expressed his gratitude, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you." The rich man replied, "No, thank you... the grass at my place is about three feet tall and I could use the help!"

A blind man was traveling in his private jet when he detected something was wrong. He made his way to the cockpit and got no response from his pilot. The blind guy then found the radio and started calling the tower. "Help! Help!" The tower came back and asked, "What's the problem?" The blind guy yelled, "Help me! I'm blind... the pilot is dead, and we're flying upside down!" The tower comes back and asked, "How do you know you're upside down?" Because crap is running up my
    Back!
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Jokes.doc (1.7 KB, 150 views)
    THEpurplepeanut Posts: 195, Reputation: 8

Dec 28, 2008, 09:10 AM

Yay free lawn mowing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about a trip [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend bought us tickets 1 yr ago for a trip to Hawaii the trip is in 2 weeks. My problem is I weight 350lbs and I'm worried that I will have to pay for another ticket. I have tried to find anything online to find out what the weght limit is for 1 person can't find anything. Do I tell him I...

Class trip- Mom might not let me go [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a junior this year, and we're supposed to go to NYC and Washington D.C. just before Thanksgiving. It costs around $800, and I think it would be worth it. How do I convince my mother to let me go? I went to Chicago last year (but it was only $500, and I grew up there). Plus, I wouldn't go...

Trip to NY [ 1 Answers ]

My ultimate vacation would be to go to Manhattan ,ny! But the only problem I'm having is were to stay I want to be in downtown around everything so any on ideas on the best place to stay?? Also I would love to know what is the best things to see I know the basics like statue of liberty,time square...

Vacation trip [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, I have been dating my b/f now for 2 and 1/2 years few weeks ago his friend decided to plan and trip to Puetor Rico so they left they went for a week. He is currently there now. I was just curious I never been there is it a place were there are a lot of singles or is it a party place?...

How to take money on trip [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going to Italy and Greece on a school trip very soon. We have gotten conflicting advice as to how best to exchange his money. First what is the best way to secure it. Traveler's Checks, debit card or any other way. Also does the exchange rate differ enough that he should wait until he...

View more questions Search