Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epapmyvt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 09:26 AM
    No lease Florida law Landlord rights
    How can a landlord evict a tenent from a trailer that had no landlord-tenant lease
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 25, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Yes, a written lease is not required. In the absence of a written lease the tenant is on a month to month basis. The landlord (and the tenant) can terminate that lease with one month's notice. If the tenant refuses to vacate the landlord can then go through eviction proceedings to get the teanant out.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by epapmyvt
    How can a landlord evict a tenent from a trailer that had no landlord-tenant lease

Does the landlord own the land or the trailer... or both?
    LILL Posts: 212, Reputation: 15

Mar 25, 2008, 08:23 PM
    In Florida, absence of a yearly lease... landlord or tenant only needs to give 14 days notice to vacate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No lease Florida law Landlord rights [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have rented a room (within my home) with no written lease tenant to pay weekly. Utilities were not included in rent. The tenant is now past due on her rent and electric. Also, when I confronted her about the balance she verbally threatened me with bodily harm. What are my rights? I wish...

Florida Landlord-Tennant-Association rights [ 3 Answers ]

I have been living in a condo in Florida for more than a year. I had originally had a lease for 1 year. Keep in mind that my room mate know our landlord. After the year was up, my roommate moved in with another friend of mine. I now have another room mate in my condo. All of us signed new leases as...

Florida Eviction Law/Landlord Negligence w/Injury [ 7 Answers ]

I live in Broward County and I rent from an apartment complex owned by a corporation. My situation is a little different: I have lived here in this apartment for almost 5 years and I recently broke my ankle outside my front door by slipping on a solicitation flyer for Direct TV service and had to...

Florida Leasing Law - Does this email from landlord effect my case [ 2 Answers ]

I am in Florida. I had prewritten checks for payment till Feb 08. I gave the landlord 60 days notice, moved out at the end of Aug. There was a $500 deposit and $1500 monthly rent. He kept deposit and I cancelled Sept check. I forgot to cancel Oct and he cashed - saying that the bank was set to...

Florida lease law [ 1 Answers ]

If a tenet has been in default of her lease on several occasions and is now late with her rent, does the landlord have to accept? Landlord has already began three day notice

View more questions Search